News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Blackheath Bus Services

Started by Pat, November 30, 2019, 06:32:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

richardjones210368

Quote from: Trident 4194 on January 03, 2020, 10:05:45 PM
A mellor replaced it. And I followed 30885 with black smoke pouring out the exhaust

Goid old Diamond Bus always putting the customer first!

Trident 4194

Quote from: richardjones210368 on January 03, 2020, 10:07:29 PM

By having a rubbish bus out to start with? And 30885 bellowing black smoke is not great either. I like diamond but you can't excuse them for things like having bad maintenance

richardjones210368

Quote from: Trident 4194 on January 03, 2020, 10:27:36 PM
By having a rubbish bus out to start with? And 30885 bellowing black smoke is not great either. I like diamond but you can't excuse them for things like having bad maintenance
I do not have rose coloured glasses as far as Diamond Bus are the picture on my home page is my Diamond Bus 4H last night being towed away by RSS I fully agree with your comments.

Jack

Quote from: Trident 4194 on January 03, 2020, 10:27:36 PM
30828 was also having issues, that was stuck in limp mode and struggled up the hill by Tame Bridge Parkway.

Sh4318

Quote from: richardjones210368 on January 03, 2020, 10:04:56 PM
Well the 258 then the 127 then then the 127/9 then the 13A & 13B were on a fitted time every 20 minuets now the 13A is off peak every 30 mins is it me or does nobody else understand the old fitted timetables in Blackheath we have since 1980 always had 3 off peak 127s or whatever the number was no we only have 2 per hour !!!

The 13A off peak was 2 an hour, with a 20 minute gap then a 40 minute gap between services, it's not every half an hour, this is not a reduction.
Class 153, 155 and 156. The Super Sprinters
Local Routes: 21, 89, 48/A, 12/A, 54/A
Semi-local routes: 80, 87

richardjones210368

Quote from: Sh4318 on January 03, 2020, 11:25:10 PM
The 13A off peak was 2 an hour, with a 20 minute gap then a 40 minute gap between services, it's not every half an hour, this is not a reduction.
The 13A was on a fitted timetable with the 13B the idiots at NXWM turned the 127 and 129 into the stupid timetable which proved untenable and proves what an incompetent.company NXWM is and only interested in the dividends of National Express PLC

richardjones210368

Just got my Diamond Bus 4H to go lane swiming.in.Halesowen Baths smack on tine at the stop in Gorsty Hill however there was a poor lady with a NXWM Travelcard at the stop who been waiting and waiting she said for a NXWM 4H as the awfull disgracefull service West Midlands Travel provide to Blackheath is getting beyond a joke I feel very sorry for the lady putting her money and trust in such a third rate operator but unfortunatly as @Tony refuses now to reply.to my posts we he no answer to the rubbish service of NXWM he constantly defends so we will never know why the NXWM 4H failed to arrive for this lady, sadly he has no valid defence of NXWM peformance in Blackheath as he has given up on replying to my conscructive comments we will never know why the NXWM 4H had failed to turn up according to this lady but I swiped the lady in on Diamond Bus which was of course smack on time with my.PAYG SWIFT card i use when I am out with my mates it allowed her to board the Diamiond Bus sadly we will.never know from.@Tony why this poor lady had waited so long for a NXWM 4H again it shows sadly.the contempt National Express West Midlands shows for its customers in Blackheath and I for one are so greatfull to Diamond Bus in Blackheath now @Tony has given up trying to defend his failing company so sad.

Kevin

Quote from: richardjones210368 on January 03, 2020, 10:07:29 PM

So Diamond is good for replacing a bus, and NXWM is bad for doing the exact same thing when a single deck was put onto the X8?
Now in exile in Oxfordshire....

ARBB

Quote from: richardjones210368 on January 04, 2020, 07:50:41 AM
Just got my Diamond Bus 4H to go lane swiming.in.Halesowen Baths smack on tine at the stop in Gorsty Hill however there was a poor lady with a NXWM Travelcard at the stop who been waiting and waiting she said for a NXWM 4H as the awfull disgracefull service West Midlands Travel provide to Blackheath is getting beyond a joke I feel very sorry for the lady putting her money and trust in such a third rate operator but unfortunatly as @Tony refuses now to reply.to my posts we he no answer to the rubbish service of NXWM he constantly defends so we will never know why the NXWM 4H failed to arrive for this lady, sadly he has no valid defence of NXWM peformance in Blackheath as he has given up on replying to my conscructive comments we will never know why the NXWM 4H had failed to turn up according to this lady but I swiped the lady in on Diamond Bus which was of course smack on time with my.PAYG SWIFT card i use when I am out with my mates it allowed her to board the Diamiond Bus sadly we will.never know from.@Tony why this poor lady had waited so long for a NXWM 4H again it shows sadly.the contempt National Express West Midlands shows for its customers in Blackheath and I for one are so greatfull to Diamond Bus in Blackheath now @Tony has given up trying to defend his failing company so sad.

Another bullshit post.

The 4H was 1 minute 26 seconds late on Gorsty Hill Road.

richardjones210368

Quote from: pndriver on January 04, 2020, 09:03:03 AM
Another bullshit post.

The 4H was 1 minute 26 seconds late on Gorsty Hill Road.
Just turned my phone back on after my 32 lengths, on the ever excellent Diamond Bus 4H home, Blackheath is very very lucky to have at least one reliable punctual operator you can depend on with Diamond Bus. I cannot comment on your post as I do not use the unreliable hopeless NXWM 4H sadly someone who does differs from your view and I am inclined to believe the lady actually waiting at the bus stop to be fair as it walked to the bus stop it wasn't live tracking on the TfWM app and showing as a timetabled journey so I doubt it turned up the Diamond Bus that arrived on time was.

Trident 4194

Quote from: richardjones210368 on January 04, 2020, 09:42:22 AM
Just turned my phone back on after my 32 lengths, on the ever excellent Diamond Bus 4H home, Blackheath is very very lucky to have at least one reliable punctual operator you can depend on with Diamond Bus. I cannot comment on your post as I do not use the unreliable hopeless NXWM 4H sadly someone who does differs from your view and I am inclined to believe the lady actually waiting at the bus stop to be fair as it walked to the bus stop it wasn't live tracking on the TfWM app and showing as a timetabled journey so I doubt it turned up the Diamond Bus that arrived on time was.

Right I live on the 4H route in Hayley green. Nx are shit at operating it. Constantly late, and for us folks in Hayley green whenever there's a problem on route they just skip us out. But your constant postings is getting extremely irritating. I don't need to know every time you leave the house.!

richardjones210368

Quote from: Kevin on January 04, 2020, 08:49:56 AM
So Diamond is good for replacing a bus, and NXWM is bad for doing the exact same thing when a single deck was put onto the X8?
As far as I am aware the Diamond Bus services serving Blackheath are all single deck and therefore capacity is not an issue for the operator. When a third rate  bus operator such as NXWM cuts the frequency of a service from every 15 mins to every 20 mins simply to increase the dividends paid to the shareholders of National Express PLC and then schedule a single deck bus is downright irresponsible and proves yet again NXWM is not a fit and proper operator. It is yet another example of National Express West Midlands not caring a single jot for the bus users of Blackheath the sooner the WMCA bring in QEPs and EPs the better to regulate these cowboys with the return of the Government they now have the mandate to do this in The Buses Act.

Quote from: richardjones210368 on January 04, 2020, 09:49:32 AM
As far as I am aware the Diamond Bus services serving Blackheath are all single deck and therefore capacity is not an issue for the operator. When a third rate  bus operator such as NXWM cuts the frequency of a service from every 15 mins to every 20 mins simply to increase the dividends paid to the shareholders of National Express PLC and then schedule a single deck bus is downright irresponsible and proves yet again NXWM is not a fit and proper operator. It is yet another example of National Express West Midlands not caring a single jot for the bus users of Blackheath the sooner the WMCA bring in QEPs and EPs the better to regulate these cowboys with the return of the Government they now have the mandate to do this in The Buses Act.
From what I can see you weren't even intending to use that trip anyway. So unless you were left behind by it, or someone else was, I don't see how you can complain.
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

ARBB

Quote from: 2206 on January 04, 2020, 09:57:07 AM
From what I can see you weren't even intending to use that trip anyway. So unless you were left behind by it, or someone else was, I don't see how you can complain.

@2206 he speaks on behalf of the people of Blackheath

richardjones210368

Quote from: 2206 on January 04, 2020, 09:57:07 AM
Funny enough I was going to get the X8 to Bearwood to change to 49 to the QE but knowing what a rotten bus service it is I changed to the Diamomd Bus 4H & PN19 its a good job I did with the terrible mess NXWM were making of the service according to another poster

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk