News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Blackheath Bus Services

Started by Pat, November 30, 2019, 06:32:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

richardjones210368

Quote from: Tony on January 03, 2020, 05:58:07 PM
13A and Walk/11.
Rubbish NXWM have cut the 13A off peak and the 11 doesnt even go to the entrance of the QE so @Tony your suggestion is plain.stupid or do you not know the 11 doesnt serve the entrance to the QE? You just cannot accept someone else noted how rotten the X8 is and backs up my posts that NXWM is not fit to run a bath let alone a bus service your defence of the X8 against me is finally blown apart admit it the 140 was an excellent bus service the X8 is the worst in living memory so why not finally admit it, it was @Jack observation not mine!

Tony

Quote from: richardjones210368 on January 03, 2020, 06:00:54 PM
@Tony your excuses for the X8 get more bizzarre every day why not just admit two buses together on the X8 is an utter disgrace and finally admit the service has failed as has West Midlands Travel Ltd replacing the 140 its not me commenting today I used fhe 4H/19,rather than your rotten X8 its a good job I.did otherwise would I have got to.the QE? I.do not know how you can continue to defend it the X8 is a failure admit and my Diamond 4H didnt break.down but got me to Halesowen to get the PN19 not even an operator so bad as NXWM could muck up the 19 could they?

Your sole purpose of joining this forum seem to be to try an wind me up. I have no idea who you are, and strangely neither have many people you claim to have spoken to at NXWM and other operators / TfWM. As you claim to have been threatened on buses and stabbed in the street I presume you can easily wind people up. The only reason your outrageous, obviously exaggerated claims haven't had you removed from here is I don't want to be seen removing people because they are anti NX, but claiming running a service on time is undefendable, idiotic and disgraceful really is showing you to be as stupid as most members say you are.

This is my last ever reply to any of your posts!

Quote from: richardjones210368 on January 03, 2020, 05:32:49 PM
it is an utter disgrace to National Express West Midlands an operator not fit to practice in my opinion
So someone apparently sees one late running bus and the whole operation is unfit for purpose?
The NXWM 94's I caught today (4811 and 4812) were on time and it usually is when I use it regularly, same for the NXWM 28 yesterday and on Sunday.
Quote from: richardjones210368 on January 03, 2020, 06:05:09 PM
Rubbish NXWM have cut the 13A off peak and the 11 doesnt even go to the entrance of the QE so @Tony your suggestion is plain.stupid or do you not know the 11 doesnt serve the entrance to the QE? You just cannot accept someone else noted how rotten the X8 is and backs up my posts that NXWM is not fit to run a bath let alone a bus service your defence of the X8 against me is finally blown apart admit it the 140 was an excellent bus service the X8 is the worst in living memory so why not finally admit it, it was @Jack observation not mine!
You said Kings Head, not the QE. In that case you can get the 48.
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

richardjones210368

Quote from: 2206 on January 03, 2020, 06:12:40 PM
You said Kings Head, not the QE. In that case you can get the 48.
@Tony to say you know where your buses are the direct route from Blackheath to the QE was 140-448 now with the 48 frequency cut and the utter unreliability of the useless X8 if you had an appointment would you trust such a disgusting service reliability the last time I was at the QE wasnt the 48 I got on was 20 mins late how you can defend such a disgracefull service is beyond me you obviously never use the routes you defend do you?

richardjones210368

So someone apparently sees one late running bus and the whole operation is unfit for purpose? You said Kings Head, not the QE. In that case you can get the 48.

One late running bus have you ever used the disgrace that is the X8! @Jack backs up my argument that West Midlands Travel and its performance on the X8 proves its not a fit or proper operator in any means.

richardjones210368

Quote from: Tony on January 03, 2020, 06:11:09 PM

Your sole purpose of joining this forum seem to be to try an wind me up. I have no idea who you are, and strangely neither have many people you claim to have spoken to at NXWM and other operators / TfWM. As you claim to have been threatened on buses and stabbed in the street I presume you can easily wind people up. The only reason your outrageous, obviously exaggerated claims haven't had you removed from here is I don't want to be seen removing people because they are anti NX, but claiming running a service on time is undefendable, idiotic and disgraceful really is showing you to be as stupid as most members say you are.

This is my last ever reply to any of your posts!
@Tony I have the upmost respect for you and the management at West Midlands Travel Ltd speak very highly of you and I respect that. Sadly as a PEP - a politically exposed person for my former work for HM Gov -  I am.protected marked so you will never get comments from NXWM, TfWM or the WMCA about me I am cIoaked. You are so right for some strange reason I do seen to wind people up easily that is very perceptive of you. I think its time to call time on the X8 and leave it at that and its funny your opinion of me being stupid is shared by a lot of other people not on this forum but in real life anyone who gets to know me soon finds out otherwise after being heavily bullied at school for my love of buses I turned into a tough little fighter thanks to my Uni which you have seen on the forum its not personal it never is with me just my passion I left school with not a single qualification to my name and ended up one of Birminghams most sucessfull accountants ask anyone in my Accountancy Institute  its just I love buses with a passion I hope we will speak again I have the upmost respect for you and if you wont you are in very good company because as she declares her standing for Labour leadership Jess Philips wont speak to me or look me in the eye at meetings either but thats another story..............

richardjones210368

So someone apparently sees one late running bus and the whole operation is unfit for purpose?
The NXWM 94's I caught today (4811 and 4812) were on time and it usually is when I use it regularly, same for the NXWM 28 yesterday and on Sunday. You said Kings Head, not the QE. In that case you can get the 48.
Funny enough the Claribells 94 & 55 I use to Nechells Place are usually.on time to as is the NXWM 13A & 19.

richardjones210368

Me & my 85 year old dad on the ever excellent DIAMOND BUS  4H Short Journey to Oldbury after Spoons Halesowen Fish Friday for dad the Diamond 4H left on time from Halesowen and this one looks like this one is making it up Gorsty Hill tonight had a local anesthetic this afternoon at the QE & dad came with me as I coudnt be discharged alone hence 4H/19 I forget I didn't use it today but did I mention the X8 when I was on the on time PN19 from the QE?...................................

BK63 YWP

For the love of god shut up...
The Funny sounding Enviro 400

15 Wolverhampton to Merry Hill
15A Wolverhampton Merry Hill
16 Wolverhampton to Stourbridge

X10 Gornal Wood

richardjones210368

Quote from: SL 16 YPN on January 03, 2020, 07:58:51 PM
For the love of god shut up...
Your wish is my command got to have part of my tounge removed at the QE on the 10th of Feb to remove a tumor so silence will be golden and that really will shut me up Happy New Year

Jack

I didn't say the X8 was being messed up by NX... all I said was that 2012 was on it and being followed by an almost empty Platinum... and I pointed that out because you are so ever much fascinated with it. But in a way you would think PL would swap a a 'compliant' DD off a route and stick 2012 on there, but the Platinum was directly behind 2012 so it acted as a back up and could easily carry passengers if 2012 couldn't let anymore on...

Hmm 'ever so great Diamond', because 30943 I've seen numerous times during the day and the door alarms kept going off and then making the bus move off slowly into limp mode, dread to think how this was in limp getting up Gorsty Hill...

richardjones210368

Quote from: Jack on January 03, 2020, 09:31:34 PM
I didn't say the X8 was being messed up by NX... all I said was that 2012 was on it and being followed by an almost empty Platinum... and I pointed that out because you are so ever much fascinated with it. But in a way you would think PL would swap a a 'compliant' DD off a route and stick 2012 on there, but the Platinum was directly behind 2012 so it acted as a back up and could easily carry passengers if 2012 couldn't let anymore on...
Ok @Jack thats fine I think I have upset @Tony and everyone enough for one night its no defence on my part but while I was posting on the 19 I was still under a local anashetic from my procedure at the QE I have most likley upset @Winton too the moral of the story dont leave a bus freak with an android after having a local anasthetic I am sorry if I upset anyone but I love my buses mate sorry.

Sh4318

Quote from: richardjones210368 on January 03, 2020, 06:05:09 PM

Erm... no. They haven't?
Class 153, 155 and 156. The Super Sprinters
Local Routes: 21, 89, 48/A, 12/A, 54/A
Semi-local routes: 80, 87

richardjones210368

Quote from: Sh4318 on January 03, 2020, 09:58:00 PM
Erm... no. They haven't?
Well the 258 then the 127 then then the 127/9 then the 13A & 13B were on a fitted time every 20 minuets now the 13A is off peak every 30 mins is it me or does nobody else understand the old fitted timetables in Blackheath we have since 1980 always had 3 off peak 127s or whatever the number was no we only have 2 per hour !!!

Trident 4194

Quote from: Jack on January 03, 2020, 09:31:34 PM

Hmm 'ever so great Diamond', because 30943 I've seen numerous times during the day and the door alarms kept going off and then making the bus move off slowly into limp mode, dread to think how this was in limp getting up Gorsty Hill...

A mellor replaced it. And I followed 30885 with black smoke pouring out the exhaust

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk