News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

West Midlands Bus Area Map and Guides

Started by Bus Man K2, October 30, 2019, 05:58:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ellspurs

Quote from: Bus Man K2 on January 19, 2021, 02:16:37 PM
@ellspurs

The arrows already exist.

Does the 86 run both ways  along Fen End Road, Honiley Road & Holly Lane, also  does it run both directions along Alder Lane?

The 86... goes nowhere near those roads?

https://www.networkwestmidlands.com/plan-your-journey/find-a-timetable/#/route/cen_39086_%20_H_y11_19-19

Bus Man K2

Ok @Pat and everyone else I am now on Wolverhampton..any observations please?  all are welcom.

Pat

Quote from: Bus Man K2 on January 19, 2021, 02:45:49 PM
Ok @Pat and everyone else I am now on Wolverhampton..any observations please?  all are welcom.
- 53 to Rocketpool is currently shown as departing from stand B at the bus station.  This is incorrect, as it departs from Stand J.

- Stand UL is still on the map, nothing uses that stop now.  It was only really used on the odd occasion as an alighting point for Banga services, but that doesn't happen now.

Bus Man K2

Quote from: Pat on January 19, 2021, 03:08:09 PM
- 53 to Rocketpool is currently shown as departing from stand B at the bus station.  This is incorrect, as it departs from Stand J.

- Stand UL is still on the map, nothing uses that stop now.  It was only really used on the odd occasion as an alighting point for Banga services, but that doesn't happen now.

I assume you're talking about the CC map @Pat? I was thinking of the Area map personally  But tthis is a valid point. I'll add it in.

Does the 2 run Clockwise in Bushbury Hill & Warstones.

Does the 3 run clockwise around Castlecroft?

Does the 4 serve the Business Park ay Pendeford or not?

Does the 11 run anti-clockwise around Underhill?

I think that should start me off! 😁

Pat

Quote from: Bus Man K2 on January 19, 2021, 03:15:11 PM
I assume you're talking about the CC map @Pat? I was thinking of the Area map personally  But tthis is a valid point. I'll add it in.

Does the 2 run Clockwise in Bushbury Hill & Warstones.

Does the 3 run clockwise around Castlecroft?

Does the 4 serve the Business Park ay Pendeford or not?

Does the 11 run anti-clockwise around Underhill?

I think that should start me off! 😁

2 clockwise, 3 anti-clockwise, 4 doesn't serve the trading estate and 11 runs anti clockwise at Underhill (both operators)

Bus Man K2

Quote from: Pat on January 19, 2021, 04:24:23 PM
2 clockwise, 3 anti-clockwise, 4 doesn't serve the trading estate and 11 runs anti clockwise at Underhill (both operators)

so its as follows then..

2 East Croft Road onto Enville Road to Warstones

return
Enville Road, East Croft Road from Warstones.

Towards Castlecroft

finchfield Road West, Windmill Lane,  Castlecroft (terminus road) whatever the name of that road is?!! 😁

From Castlecroft.
terminus road, Castlecroft Road, Finchfield Road.

4 I thought it didn't do the Business Park..so O was right!! 😁

To Underhill
Tennyson Road, right Wildtree Avenue, left West Croft Ave

Towards Wolvo sorry (Wolverhampton for those who don't like the saying Wolvo!)

Westcroft Avenue, left Underhill Lane, Left Edghill Avenue, onto Wildtree Ave then right Tennyson Road.
Thanks @Pat

Bus Man K2

Can anybody confirm if the 5A still operates in Wolverhampton and if not is is lt temp withdrawn or properly withdrawn?

Also can anybody confirm if the 6 & 6A in Blakeley Green still does the loop. To Wobaston via Green Lane part of Aldersley Ave back onto Green lane then Pendeford Ave and returning via Pendeford Ave and Aldersley Ave onto Green Lane?

Pat

Quote from: Bus Man K2 on January 19, 2021, 04:44:18 PM
so its as follows then..

2 East Croft Road onto Enville Road to Warstones

return
Enville Road, East Croft Road from Warstones.

Towards Castlecroft

finchfield Road West, Windmill Lane,  Castlecroft (terminus road) whatever the name of that road is?!! 😁

From Castlecroft.
terminus road, Castlecroft Road, Finchfield Road.

4 I thought it didn't do the Business Park..so O was right!! 😁

To Underhill
Tennyson Road, right Wildtree Avenue, left West Croft Ave

Towards Wolvo sorry (Wolverhampton for those who don't like the saying Wolvo!)

Westcroft Avenue, left Underhill Lane, Left Edghill Avenue, onto Wildtree Ave then right Tennyson Road.
Thanks @Pat
The 3 does Castlecroft Rd, Castlecroft Ave (terminus), Windmill Lane, Castlecroft Road.

5A is permanently withdrawn.

6/A doesn't do any loop round Aldersley.  Towards Wobaston: Aldersley Ave, Green Ln, Pendeford Ave.  Same towards Wolves.

ellspurs

Quote from: Bus Man K2 on January 19, 2021, 02:24:05 PM
Typo shouls have said the 87 sorry @ellspurs

Just to finish this one off (no need to reply).

The 87 doesn't do any looping around the Balsall Common area. It runs in both directions along Fen End Road, Honiley Road & Holly Lane. It does not serve Alder Lane at all.

Sorry to butt in, Pat.

Bus Man K2

Quote from: Pat on January 19, 2021, 05:13:58 PM
The 3 does Castlecroft Rd, Castlecroft Ave (terminus), Windmill Lane, Castlecroft Road.

5A is permanently withdrawn.

6/A doesn't do any loop round Aldersley.  Towards Wobaston: Aldersley Ave, Green Ln, Pendeford Ave.  Same towards Wolves.
Thanks @Pat for the clarification on the 6, and 3.I read it as Anti-Clockwise for the 3 which is the route I explained!!😁 Sorry!

Pat

Quote from: Bus Man K2 on January 19, 2021, 05:24:16 PM
Thanks @Pat for the clarification on the 6, and 3.I read it as Anti-Clockwise for the 3 which is the route I explained!!😁 Sorry!
No worries👍

Bus Man K2

Quote from: Pat on January 19, 2021, 05:29:56 PM
No worries👍

Hi @Pat just re-read the original post that you sent and it did say Anti-Clockwise wise for the 3... So which is it?  😁  As the Anti-Clockwise loop would be the one that I mentioned but as you stated in the last post iit goes clockwise.

Bus Man K2

Quote from: ellspurs on January 19, 2021, 05:16:38 PM
Just to finish this one off (no need to reply).

The 87 doesn't do any looping around the Balsall Common area. It runs in both directions along Fen End Road, Honiley Road & Holly Lane. It does not serve Alder Lane at all.

Sorry to butt in, Pat.

Hi @ellspurs I wanted to reply.

Is Alder Lane opposite Holly Lane? Only as looking at the TfWM timetable it shows Balsall Street East as the road that on the area map says Alder Lane.

Bus Man K2

@Pat

Do any services serve Fryer Street and stop AG?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk