News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Bdoy 2019

Started by karl724223, June 19, 2019, 08:15:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

karl724223

It's that time of year again where Nxwm and XD staff do bus driver of the year again on the 30th June at Kings Heath stadium starting at 0800
This year platinum enviro 400 mmc buses from yardley wood will be used

Stuharris 6360

Pensnett is my local garage. Favourite bus of all time is Fleetline 6360 (KON 360P).

karl724223

Yes I will be there tomorrow

karl724223

Yw bus 6900 produced the winning driver who just so happened to come from Nxwm pensnett garage

Trident 4194

Quote from: karl724223 on June 30, 2019, 09:06:23 PM
Yw bus 6900 produced the winning driver who just so happened to come from Nxwm pensnett garage

There's one driver at PN who is very polite indeed, how do you get ranked?

Dom

Quote from: Trident 4194 on June 30, 2019, 09:13:37 PM
There's one driver at PN who is very polite indeed, how do you get ranked?

There's a few polite drivers at Pensnett tbh

karl724223

Quote from: Dom on June 30, 2019, 10:32:19 PM
there are polite drivers at all garages

Jack

Quote from: Dom on June 30, 2019, 10:32:19 PM
Note the word 'few' - anytime I use a Pensnett service the drivers are usually the grumpiest and most miserable of all.

Dom

Quote from: karl724223 on June 30, 2019, 10:40:02 PM
there are polite drivers at all garages

Very true!

Quote from: Jack on June 30, 2019, 10:51:44 PM
Note the word ‘few’ - anytime I use a Pensnett service the drivers are usually the grumpiest and most miserable of all.

The question is, how often do you use a Pensnett service? I personally don't agree with your statement.

Jack

Quote from: Dom on July 01, 2019, 07:16:06 AM
Very true!

The question is, how often do you use a Pensnett service? I personally don't agree with your statement.
Not very often, but the instances I do use one of Pensnett's services they always seem
grumpy.

Jack6101

Quote from: Jack on July 01, 2019, 07:39:19 AM
Not very often, but the instances I do use one of Pensnett's services they always seem
grumpy.
Jack I've got to disagree with you there out of all the buses I catch the most soundest bus drivers has to be pn many of them always welcome you on to the bus and say thankyou when you get off , one driver I had on the x10 recently told me to have a nice night as I got off ,
But there will always be good and bad drivers at each bus garage , but people always seem to remember the bad ones more then the nice ones
Local routes
74-Dudley -great bridge-west Brom-soho road-hockey-Birmingham
87-Dudley-tividale-oldbury-smethick-Dudley road , city hosp, Birmingham
126-Dudley-Birchley island-bearwood-Birmingham
14- Dudley - Oakham -whiteheath- blackheath- Quinton - helsowen
14A- Dudley - Oakham ( city road ) - blackheath - oldhill - Cradley Heath- quarry bank - merry hill

Trident 4194

Quote from: Dom on July 01, 2019, 07:16:06 AM
Very true!

I find the drivers at PN too be grumpy. There's one guy who's an exception to that who wishes you good morning, and says thankyou when you get off. He's usually on the 9, however I did see him waiting in merry hill the other day.

The 11A/11C drivers are maniacs to say the least. Get very aggressive with the horn it seems. Mind due when there are so many idiots driving it's no wonder they get so angry. That junction from lordswood road to selly oak is particularly dangerous and many times we've had near misses

Quote from: Trident 4194 on July 01, 2019, 08:27:02 AM
I find the drivers at PN too be grumpy. There's one guy who's an exception to that who wishes you good morning, and says thankyou when you get off. He's usually on the 9, however I did see him waiting in merry hill the other day.

The 11A/11C drivers are maniacs to say the least. Get very aggressive with the horn it seems. Mind due when there are so many idiots driving it's no wonder they get so angry. That junction from lordswood road to selly oak is particularly dangerous and many times we've had near misses
You get polite drivers at all garages.
In particular there is a very polite driver at BC who welcomes people onto the bus, they are always on the University routes.
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

Trident 4194

Quote from: 2206 on July 01, 2019, 09:55:35 AM
You get polite drivers at all garages.
In particular there is a very polite driver at BC who welcomes people onto the bus, they are always on the University routes.

Totally agree regarding the university route drivers. Got to recognise them over the last year, and in particular one of the lady drivers on the university routes is fantastic.

dw1308

To be fair there is one driver on the 97 he usually does the late turn but everytime I get on he always says hello and everything normally end up having a chat with him on the layover in chelmsley interchange

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk