News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Should Nxwm do more running days

Started by I love Walsall buses, September 02, 2018, 12:39:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should Nxwm do more running days

Yes
No
not sure

I love Walsall buses

Do u think Nxwm should do more heritage running days vote I'm not trying to say to the company u should do one in about 5 months time I'm doing this so if the company does do another heritage day than can see if people want it on this new poll

Quote from: I love Walsall buses on September 02, 2018, 12:39:05 AM
Do u think Nxwm should do more heritage running days vote I'm not trying to say to the company u should do one in about 5 months time I'm doing this so if the company does do another heritage day than can see if people want it on this new poll
It'd be great if they did have another heritage running day in the future.
I enjoyed the day myself - and it was great to be able to get a ride on 116 an 4001, it was also nice to see the variation of vehicles out on the 10 and 10A as well (all the heritage vehicles and service vehicles in a ranges of liverys).
I look forward to the Yardley Wood Open Day in November and hope to attend.
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

fleetline6477

I think that running days and depot open days are fantastic events, the more the better. However, they take a lot of organizing and I would imagine by the same small group of people who work very hard to run these events safely.

Kevin

At the end of the day, the current museum running days at Wythall and Aldridge are enough. It's nice to have NXWM doing the occasional celebration of some aspect of normal service though, such as the end of the 3xx numbers or the end of certain vehicle types
Now in exile in Oxfordshire....

WMT3000

I really enjoyed yesterday and have also thoroughly enjoyed previous running days. Organisation is always top notch. I spoke to several non-enthusiast members of the public yesterday in Walsall who were all interested in what was going on. I saw 116 getting some admiring looks as it went up St Pauls St too. It will be great to have more running days in future. But, I do think it's better to have them in relation to particular events, as with open days. This does make them few and far between but if they were every 3 mths, for example, it would be overkill. Like @2206, i'm looking forward to Yardley Wood - i can't believe it's been 5 years since the last open day there! Time flies.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk