News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Whats Diamonds Best & Worst Route ?

Started by Nathan4775, July 03, 2012, 04:20:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liberator9

The 82 Coventry route is excellent and is their best. Their worse routes are those not in the Signature brands, which isn't doing too bad, despite I just saw a S2 running 20 minutes late go by! But unusually it was a Blue Diamond Plaxton Centro.

vinh1000

Signature services I think are diamond's best route especially Service 82
Their 56 service to Brownhills is pretty good as well
Worsest route am not sure though Blue Diamond sure do run empty quite a lot (37E for example)
123 is a useful route from Merry Hill up to Blackheath then mostly dead
16 route can be good for them if NXWM late
Vinny - frequent bus traveller :-)

HELEN - http://mb-web.co.uk/heleninstaller_3.3.msi
Manual:
Mobitec: http://mb-web.co.uk/MIE.zip

windy miller

Nathan- the last time I waited for a 53 it was that late the driver had his pyjamas on!
Mind the Gap.....?:-)

danny

Ball ack they ridding of th 56 as it was the best along with the 82, least they keeping 82
Danny :) proud swift, mango and oyster user...

My locals 12, 12A, 13, 22, 126, and the sixes every weekend :)

Discodave

did you see the tender changes they have lost it

danny

Danny :) proud swift, mango and oyster user...

My locals 12, 12A, 13, 22, 126, and the sixes every weekend :)

Stu

They're only losing the 82A school journeys, not the regular 82 service!
My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

Ash

Quote from: danny on September 06, 2012, 01:19:07 PM
The 82? I no they dropping the 56

I thought the 56 was staying and it was a mistake on VOSA or centro's part its the 56A which is going to NXWM and being operated by 935A services.

PM

Quote from: Ash on September 06, 2012, 07:46:11 PM
Quote from: danny on September 06, 2012, 01:19:07 PM
The 82? I no they dropping the 56

I thought the 56 was staying and it was a mistake on VOSA or centro's part its the 56A which is going to NXWM and being operated by 935A services.

Me too

woody38

I thing Diamond are keeping the 56, those hybrid buses are brilliant so smooth especially with  the leather seats, some of them have a small monitor which announces every stop before you get there. the only thing I don,t understand is why they don,t use the flyover & underpasses at perry barr as nobody ever gets on or off at these stops, but still Diamond have done a good job with this service.

Ash

They did used to use the flyovers and underpasses as their 56 services were renumbered the X56 for a short while then reverted back, yeah at the moment on some versa's the screen as advertising the n bus £4 ticket.

Mike360

The 002 is meant to have on talking vehicle displays as part of the Merry Hill Bus station upgrade so I wonder if the hybrids will go on this route.

sonic84

Best routes in my opinion are 002, 56, 123

Worst routes I would say are any poor attempts to compete with NXWM.... 37E???

Discodave

Quote from: sonic84 on September 08, 2012, 07:22:13 AM
Best routes in my opinion are 002, 56, 123

Worst routes I would say are any poor attempts to compete with NXWM.... 37E???

301 does not do too bad (competes with NXWM)

BU07 LGO

Quote from: woody38 on September 07, 2012, 11:14:37 PM
I thing Diamond are keeping the 56, those hybrid buses are brilliant so smooth especially with  the leather seats, some of them have a small monitor which announces every stop before you get there. the only thing I don,t understand is why they don,t use the flyover & underpasses at perry barr as nobody ever gets on or off at these stops, but still Diamond have done a good job with this service.

Apparently centro said there were too many services using the flyover and they had to change it although that could be a load of ****!!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk