News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Kev's Cars & Coaches

Started by Adam 404, January 09, 2018, 06:03:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

B61 ANDREW

Hmmm.  Looking at that photo , the lorry firm is VERY adjacent.  :(

Michael Bevan

Just want to say that my thoughts go out to @igogeneral and the rest of the team at Kevs who must be going through a pretty tough time at the moment. Hopefully replacements can be found somewhere so they can keep operating their services.

Westy

Suppose the local spotters will be about, to see who has loaned them vehicles?

4369Beast

Green bus 120 was spotted in Kevs Yard. This afternoon.

PB2938

I wonder if NX will loan any vechiles plenty spare scania in reserve
952A Rugeley
Via Great Barr,  Walsall, Cheslyn Hay, Cannock, Heath Hayes and Hednesford

igogeneral

Thank you to everyone for their concern and support during this pretty awful time. Our fleet of vehicles were 100% euro 6 and all in excellent condition but now all of our bus fleet has gone apart from one Solo, 21 vehicles in total have been lost. Of course it is not simply the vehicles but also Ticketer machines that were fitted to every one of them, CCTV equipment and simple things like operator discs. However we are already planning for next week and hope to have a full service of some sort up and running on Tuesday. Home to school services will operate as normal from Monday. There will be an assortment of different vehicles but we are already in discussion with our leasing Company to replace the fleet but this will take several months. Finally fire brigade investigators have identified the cause as an electric problem in the engine bay of a 33 seat coach.

I want also to pass on Managements thanks to all the members of our staff who came in today and helped get thing sorted despite the devastation around them. Also thanks to the Hereford and Worcester and West Midlands Fire brigade who through there professional expertise managed to save almost all of our coach fleet, premises and workshops which were untouched.

Your continued support is much appreciated and at this time, much needed.

Justin Tyme

Quote from: Michael Bevan on March 12, 2022, 11:34:10 AM
Just want to say that my thoughts go out to @igogeneral and the rest of the team at Kevs who must be going through a pretty tough time at the moment. Hopefully replacements can be found somewhere so they can keep operating their services.

Me too.  All the very best to everyone at Kev's.

igogeneral

Two pics not on general release

B61 ANDREW

Quote from: Justin Tyme on March 12, 2022, 10:40:28 PM
Me too.  All the very best to everyone at Kev's.

The same message from myself and a big well done to everyone ,especially igogeneral for taking the time and trouble to post a comprehensive update at the end of what must have been a very long and traumatic day.

ARBB

Quote from: 4369Beast on March 12, 2022, 09:20:24 PM
Green bus 120 was spotted in Kevs Yard. This afternoon.

There will be a few more green bus vehicles visiting tomorrow.

karl724223

Quote from: pndriver on March 13, 2022, 11:25:10 AM
There will be a few more green bus vehicles visiting tomorrow.
shouldnt you be tgb driver now 😂

ARBB

Quote from: karl724223 on March 13, 2022, 12:46:06 PM
shouldnt you be tgb driver now 😂

Wasn't a Pensnett driver for the best part of the time I was with NX  :o

markcf83

Quote from: igogeneral on March 12, 2022, 10:39:07 PM
Thank you to everyone for their concern and support during this pretty awful time. Our fleet of vehicles were 100% euro 6 and all in excellent condition but now all of our bus fleet has gone apart from one Solo, 21 vehicles in total have been lost. Of course it is not simply the vehicles but also Ticketer machines that were fitted to every one of them, CCTV equipment and simple things like operator discs. However we are already planning for next week and hope to have a full service of some sort up and running on Tuesday. Home to school services will operate as normal from Monday. There will be an assortment of different vehicles but we are already in discussion with our leasing Company to replace the fleet but this will take several months. Finally fire brigade investigators have identified the cause as an electric problem in the engine bay of a 33 seat coach.

I want also to pass on Managements thanks to all the members of our staff who came in today and helped get thing sorted despite the devastation around them. Also thanks to the Hereford and Worcester and West Midlands Fire brigade who through there professional expertise managed to save almost all of our coach fleet, premises and workshops which were untouched.

Your continued support is much appreciated and at this time, much needed.

All the best for the immediate future.
Don't judge me until you've walked in my size ten shoes.

B61 ANDREW

Former West Midlands 1760 + 1769 seen working around the Longbridge area earlier today. One was on the 19 ,not sure about the other though.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk