News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Kev's Cars & Coaches

Started by Adam 404, January 09, 2018, 06:03:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DJ

Quote from: igogeneral on December 08, 2020, 08:38:04 PM
Due to being let down on a couple of sales we now have 6 machines, two of them marked with paint but could be cleaned up, and 5 base plates left. They will go on ebay auction next week for £60 minimum for the lot. If any forum member wants them then £50 for the lot. Last chance.

I've got a friend who's interested in the job lot. Would you be able to post them at all?

Any views/comments are my own and do not reflect those of my employer.

igogeneral

Sorry no postage but all machines are reserved now, sorry

Steveminor

We've got some machines if you're still interested in a job lot

DJ

Quote from: Steveminor on December 10, 2020, 01:31:54 PM
We've got some machines if you're still interested in a job lot

How many do you have, and how much for them?

Any views/comments are my own and do not reflect those of my employer.

igogeneral

Sorry but all reserved until Saturday. If the sale falls through I will contact you

Steveminor

the trainbasher

Looking at VOSA the 38 and 42 have been withdrawn from 14 Feb 2021 with a new service 42 introduced between QEHB and West Heath via Cotteridge, Northfield and Longbridge

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Busboy105

Quote from: the trainbasher on December 16, 2020, 02:48:23 PM
Looking at VOSA the 38 and 42 have been withdrawn from 14 Feb 2021 with a new service 42 introduced between QEHB and West Heath via Cotteridge, Northfield and Longbridge
Any information about frequency?

igogeneral

Remaining hourly for now, lets see how it goes

igogeneral

I will not be staying up to see this lousy year out so Happy New Year to all who know me and the same to those that do not

SO6597

Quote from: igogeneral on December 18, 2020, 10:36:55 PM
Remaining hourly for now, lets see how it goes

Will the 42 be using the new bus gate in Selly Oak and/or Chapel Lane as part of the route's extension?

Kevin

Similar question. Which part of the old 38 loop on Selly Oak will it use? Oak Tree Lane and Raddlebarn Road or Heeley Road by the station?
Now in exile in Oxfordshire....

fleetline6477

Having a 1 minute layover at the QE and 30 minutes at West Heath doesn't seem to make sense. There will be reliability issues for return journey from QE. It seems that journey from QE need to operate 5 / 10 minutes later.

igogeneral

Quote from: Kevin on January 01, 2021, 03:18:53 PM
Similar question. Which part of the old 38 loop on Selly Oak will it use? Oak Tree Lane and Raddlebarn Road or Heeley Road by the station?
Service will turn right out of Umberslade and follow Raddlebarn to Oak Tree Lane then through to the QE, hope that answers the question

igogeneral

Quote from: fleetline6477 on January 02, 2021, 08:23:10 PM
Having a 1 minute layover at the QE and 30 minutes at West Heath doesn't seem to make sense. There will be reliability issues for return journey from QE. It seems that journey from QE need to operate 5 / 10 minutes later.
There is enough congestion outside the main entrance without buses taking layover on the stops. We think we have the times correct for the future, lets wait and see.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk