News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

West Bromwich Garage

Started by Ash, March 17, 2012, 06:40:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Westy

Does this make sense to anyone on the current snow updates page, regarding the 45, because it doesn't to me, knowing the route in the past?

45 | Walsall to West Bromwich unable to serve Charlemont Estate.

45 | West Bromwich to Walsall unable to serve Charlemont Estate and Yew Tree, buses will terminate at Stone Cross, unable to serve Milton Street.

I have tried to point it out to the FB people, but I don't think they understand.

https://nxbus.co.uk/west-midlands/service-updates/severe-weather?utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=Orlo

They've modified it now, but is it now saying it cannot serve West Bromwich?

Jack

Why have you put it in this thread? The 45 is a Walsall route...

Bus Man K2

Quote from: Jack on January 25, 2021, 07:31:08 PM
Why have you put it in this thread? The 45 is a Walsall route...

@Jack

It is a Walsall route but it's operated by West Brom Garage. Well acording to the NX webiste it is!! 😁

CL

Quote from: Bus Man K2 on January 25, 2021, 08:30:45 PM
@Jack

It is a Walsall route but it's operated by West Brom Garage. Well acording to the NX webiste it is!! 😁
The same website also says the 126 is operated out of Walsall..

The 45 route transferred to Walsall in October 2019, with some journeys operated by West Bromwich - though I'm not sure if that's still the case (still, not wholly inaccurate)

Quote from: 4679 on October 27, 2019, 11:17:05 AM
Quote from: cris 99 on October 27, 2019, 11:13:09 AM
has the 45 transferred to walsall now with 1909-1912 going?
Yes however WB will Still be Operating Late Night trips and Two Early Morning Weekday trips.
Check out my photos on Flickr & Instagram

Bus Man K2

Quote from: CL on January 25, 2021, 09:00:36 PM
The same website also says the 126 is operated out of Walsall..

The 45 route transferred to Walsall in October 2019, with some journeys operated by West Bromwich - though I'm not sure if that's still the case (still, not wholly inaccurate)
Yes however WB will Still be Operating Late Night trips and Two Early Morning Weekday trips.

Thanks @CL

I will let the people know that the website is incorrect.... are there anyother routes that are wrong?

Westy

Gets confusing, this does!

CL

Quote from: Bus Man K2 on January 25, 2021, 09:12:51 PM
Thanks @CL

I will let the people know that the website is incorrect.... are there anyother routes that are wrong?
Quote from: Westy on January 25, 2021, 10:59:45 PM
Gets confusing, this does!
@Westy Speaking of confusing.. ;)

West Bromwich now runs the 'Perry Barr/Hamstead' 54/54A as well - in addition to routes under the same numbers that operate between West Bromwich/Quinton

@Bus Man K2 Both are still listed as Perry Barr routes. If I manage to find any more anomalies, I'll PM you to save clogging a thread. :)
Check out my photos on Flickr & Instagram

Bus Man K2

Quote from: CL on January 26, 2021, 12:10:25 AM
@Westy Speaking of confusing.. ;)

West Bromwich now runs the 'Perry Barr/Hamstead' 54/54A as well - in addition to routes under the same numbers that operate between West Bromwich/Quinton

@Bus Man K2 Both are still listed as Perry Barr routes. If I manage to find any more anomalies, I'll PM you to save clogging a thread. :)

Ok @CL thanks for that...I'll let them know about all the ones mention above now..

Bus Man K2

Hi all

Just a quick update... just emailed NX they are now looking into the incorrect information..

Anymore found please PM me and I'll get them sorted!!!! 😁

Bus Man K2

Hi all just a quick update it looks like all of the incorrect garage info has now been updated to the correct info!! 😁

Trident4590

Does anyone know if there's any differences on the body between the E400 tridents and E40Ds? I'm asking in here since WB have

Gareth

Quote from: Trident4590 on March 07, 2021, 10:54:38 AM
Does anyone know if there's any differences on the body between the E400 tridents and E40Ds? I'm asking in here since WB have

There's almost 300 Enviro400 photos on the main website.

DJ

The E40Ds at NXWM have the facelifted headlights and bumpers, whereas the Trident ones have the older style. However, they can be changed over, at least with the bumpers, and certain operators such as Stagecoach specced their later ones with the pre-facelift fronts.

Any views/comments are my own and do not reflect those of my employer.

Trident4590

Quote from: DJ on March 08, 2021, 03:11:01 AM
The E40Ds at NXWM have the facelifted headlights and bumpers, whereas the Trident ones have the older style. However, they can be changed over, at least with the bumpers, and certain operators such as Stagecoach specced their later ones with the pre-facelift fronts.
thanks mate appreciate it

Sh4318

The E400 tridents have twin tree deflectors and the upper salon emergency exit as openable.

The E40Ds have a singular tree deflector and the upper salon emergency exit is break glass.

At the moment, at WB, all of the E400 tridents are in crimson and the E40Ds in red and white
Class 153, 155 and 156. The Super Sprinters
Local Routes: 21, 89, 48/A, 12/A, 54/A
Semi-local routes: 80, 87

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk