News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

West Bromwich Garage

Started by Ash, March 17, 2012, 06:40:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MasterPlan

Quote from: Tony on April 26, 2018, 08:11:19 PM
There is one on their quite often recently. Not a regular or booked working though

Some B7TLs missing?
Local Routes: 002, 39/39A, X21, 46, 76.
Localish Routes: 18, 23, X22.

CL

Check out my photos on Flickr & Instagram

"It is better to be silent and be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt."

The Fox 4846

Is something up with the deckers? I've seen 3 omnilinks on the 5 at pheasey in the last ten minutes.
33 Asda Queslett via Perry Barr, Kingstanding, Pheasey
7 Sutton Coldfield via Witton, Perry Common, Boldmere

OH25

Most of the buses on the 80/80A/82/87/89 that i've seen today are advertising that they are accepting contactless payments now

BK63 YWP

Quote from: OH25 on May 03, 2018, 12:26:19 PM
Most of the buses on the 80/80A/82/87/89 that i've seen today are advertising that they are accepting contactless payments now

I think it's gone live every where as WN had it also
The Funny sounding Enviro 400

15 Wolverhampton to Merry Hill
15A Wolverhampton Merry Hill
16 Wolverhampton to Stourbridge

X10 Gornal Wood

wbdriver

Quote from: SL 16 YPN on May 03, 2018, 12:30:06 PM

Contactless is now available on all routes operating from the 4 black country garages (PN, WA, WB and WN) and the BC operated journeys on the 9. Birmingham garages will be coming soon.
an empty bus is a happy driver.

Dom

Quote from: SL 16 YPN on May 03, 2018, 12:30:06 PM

Only live in Black Country at the moment.

DJ

Are you able to pay for day tickets with contactless, or can you only get singles?

Any views/comments are my own and do not reflect those of my employer.

John

Quote from: StourValley98 on May 03, 2018, 05:30:15 PM
Are you able to pay for day tickets with contactless, or can you only get singles?

Only singles but you are not charged more than a daysaver price if you go on more than one bus

Kevin

Quote from: John on May 03, 2018, 05:55:53 PM
Only singles but you are not charged more than a daysaver price if you go on more than one bus

Good, I was worried any such technology wouldn't include a cap like that
Now in exile in Oxfordshire....

DJ

Quote from: John on May 03, 2018, 05:55:53 PM

Ah, that makes sense. Will it be capped at the Sandwell & Dudley daysaver price though, if I only travel in that area, or at the regular daysaver price?

Any views/comments are my own and do not reflect those of my employer.

37351ml

What's the pvr for the 40 on a Sunday, just looking at the timetable the inbound service  arrives at  wb at 50 and 20 and the departure times are 50 and 20 as well, or is there interworking with another service

Dom

Quote from: 37351ml on May 07, 2018, 01:37:28 PM
What's the pvr for the 40 on a Sunday, just looking at the timetable the inbound service  arrives at  wb at 50 and 20 and the departure times are 50 and 20 as well, or is there interworking with another service

Interworks with the 46.

Straightlines

Quote from: Kevin on May 03, 2018, 06:06:56 PM
Good, I was worried any such technology wouldn't include a cap like that

Still light-years behind the Oyster / Contactless capping system...

The 'only in the Black Country' wording is very woolly too and not very clear for the average customer.

CL

4240 is on the 120A. Noteworthy? Not seen an ALX for a while.
Check out my photos on Flickr & Instagram

"It is better to be silent and be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt."

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk