News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

West Bromwich Garage

Started by Ash, March 17, 2012, 06:40:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

windy miller

Quote from: WB on March 05, 2016, 12:04:36 PM
Should of reported it to the driver to get it sorted. Worse when your driving and get soaked from above you normally all over the steering wheel

WB thanks for your advice.....

YES I did report it to the driver, (A Stocky guy in his late forties poss. with short ginger hair).. as I got off the service from Sutton around 5pm.  TBH it was not until I saw the dolphin that I realised there might be a problem :)...seriously,. I would have considered changing my seat as I'm sure there would have been at least one seat free from crisp packets, drinks cans, chewing gum or chip papers but  couldn't be asked...
Mind the Gap.....?:-)

BU07 LGO

Didn't catch the fleet number but there was a WB President (I presume) been driven into WA this morning by a WA engineer, still with 5 - Sutton Coldfield on the destination!?

Tony

1942 first day on the road in Crimson is having a day on the 5

The Fox 4846

33 Asda Queslett via Perry Barr, Kingstanding, Pheasey
7 Sutton Coldfield via Witton, Perry Common, Boldmere

Busman Jamie

Anybody interested 4706 is on 45 just arrived at Walsall

Busman Jamie

1942 looking very smart in th sunshine just arrives at West Brom on the 45

Michael Bevan

I noticed today that 4234 doesn't have the vents at the back unlike all the other B7TL ALX400's at NXWM. Does anyone know why?

John

Quote from: Michael Bevan on March 13, 2016, 05:44:39 PM
I noticed today that 4234 doesn't have the vents at the back unlike all the other B7TL ALX400's at NXWM. Does anyone know why?

Just the way it was repaired after it was deroofed on Witton Lodge Road on the 7. None of the 10 Coventry examples have them either

Michael Bevan

Quote from: John on March 13, 2016, 05:49:09 PM
Just the way it was repaired after it was deroofed on Witton Lodge Road on the 7. None of the 10 Coventry examples have them either

I didn't know it was the one involved in that incident! I know the NXC ones don't have them.

Dom

Quote from: Michael Bevan on March 13, 2016, 06:23:02 PM
I didn't know it was the one involved in that incident! I know the NXC ones don't have them.

@Michael Bevan Your signature is wrong. It's Bilston then Moxley. (I know it's off topic but just making him aware)

GeminiFan1991

Quote from: John on March 13, 2016, 05:49:09 PM

I remember first time seeing a B7TL/ALX400 on the 87 a long time ago, I saw the infamous B7TL block steering wheel and I thought it was was shoddy fix on a Trident !
Please check out my Bus Photos @

https://www.flickr.com/photos/128406405@N06/

Ossie

4709 on the 5 today, probably not uncommon, but first time I can recall noting one of that batch on the route .....

Sh4318

Quote from: Ossie on March 15, 2016, 04:47:42 PM
4709 on the 5 today, probably not uncommon, but first time I can recall noting one of that batch on the route .....

It's not really, it's quite refreshing to see a different type of bus on the 5 every time I visit West Bromwich
Class 153, 155 and 156. The Super Sprinters
Local Routes: 21, 89, 48/A, 12/A, 54/A
Semi-local routes: 80, 87

BK63 YWP

West Bromwich is grid locked
The Funny sounding Enviro 400

15 Wolverhampton to Merry Hill
15A Wolverhampton Merry Hill
16 Wolverhampton to Stourbridge

X10 Gornal Wood

BK63 YWP

Is 48 allocated all scania or is it split between E200 and scanias as i seen 820 and another e200 on there today
The Funny sounding Enviro 400

15 Wolverhampton to Merry Hill
15A Wolverhampton Merry Hill
16 Wolverhampton to Stourbridge

X10 Gornal Wood

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk