News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

West Bromwich Garage

Started by Ash, March 17, 2012, 06:40:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WB

I beleive 1950 was dragged back due to losing all gears on the 45 route the other day. The scania's west brom have had really dont seem very reliable at all!

Squiz1971

Quote from: Tony on September 06, 2015, 09:23:02 AM
I haven't removed it
I got a email telling me it had been removed by the guy who started it off. But cannot remember who it was and I have deleted the email too @Tony

Liberator9

@WB

Really not having much luck there then - AG must've knackered it  :D

WB

Quote from: Liberator9 on September 06, 2015, 05:00:59 PM
@WB

Really not having much luck there then - AG must've knackered it  :D

Well 1950 apparently had a replacement engine fitted by Keltruck!! Not a perfect job by the sounds of it :(

Liberator9

@WB

I thought 1950 had had the replacement engine but wasn't 100% sure, so thanks for clarifying that. Can't have done a very good job then if it's already having problems  :( - hopefully will be resolved soon.

Sh4318

Quote from: 2900 on September 06, 2015, 10:12:33 AM
? Will the remaining 4500s move on this year

I always thought 4503-5 would go to PB, and 4506 to AG. Much point in keeping 4 of them?
Class 153, 155 and 156. The Super Sprinters
Local Routes: 21, 89, 48/A, 12/A, 54/A
Semi-local routes: 80, 87

The Real 4778

4105 was on the 451 yesterday.  Hadn't seen its transfer or loan from WA recorded anywhere, but it's a pretty obvious, and sensible move.
Don't you start.

Jack6101

Caught 1949 the Wednesday on the 42 it still has some of its acocks green posters in there and near the steering wheel something about low speed in Solihull town centres
Local routes
74-Dudley -great bridge-west Brom-soho road-hockey-Birmingham
87-Dudley-tividale-oldbury-smethick-Dudley road , city hosp, Birmingham
126-Dudley-Birchley island-bearwood-Birmingham
14- Dudley - Oakham -whiteheath- blackheath- Quinton - helsowen
14A- Dudley - Oakham ( city road ) - blackheath - oldhill - Cradley Heath- quarry bank - merry hill

WB

Quote from: Jack6101 on September 11, 2015, 08:18:28 AM
Caught 1949 the Wednesday on the 42 it still has some of its acocks green posters in there and near the steering wheel something about low speed in Solihull town centres

We do tend to find at west brom that any bus that has come from AG/YW has old adverts and the small sticker about using lights in birmingham and solihull.
I saw yesterday that RS recovery was collecting 4048 from pheasey after it broke down. Never seen NX use RS before ive only ever seen diamond use them?

MW

Quote from: Jack6101 on September 11, 2015, 08:18:28 AM

Says something like watch out for pedestrians in Birmingham City Centre and Solihull Station.

Interestingly the 45xx that were at AG a few years ago and then WB, look like they've had the stickers for years, so they must have had them whilst at WB too. A lot of them the 45xx seem to have a piece of glass over the CCTV screen too for some reason.

Quote from: MW on September 11, 2015, 01:39:49 PM
Says something like watch out for pedestrians in Birmingham City Centre and Solihull Station.

Interestingly the 45xx that were at AG a few years ago and then WB, look like they've had the stickers for years, so they must have had them whilst at WB too. A lot of them the 45xx seem to have a piece of glass over the CCTV screen too for some reason.
It say drive at a slow speed within the City Centre and Solihull Town watch out for crossing predestrian well thats what I thought it says @MW
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

BU07 LGO

Any news on the 47xx geminis? I thought they were going when the yw enviros came or was that just a rumour?

WB

Quote from: BU07 LGO on September 11, 2015, 07:22:23 PM
Any news on the 47xx geminis? I thought they were going when the yw enviros came or was that just a rumour?

I dont think they are going anywhere. We dont have enough buses at west brom to start losing them to other garages especially with the mercs being retired and still only having 5 Scanias to replace them

Ashley 60171

Ticket branded E400parked in Merry Hill Bus Station now

Jack6101

The wb in merry hill is Helen 4962 is it or does 4962 front display very dim
Local routes
74-Dudley -great bridge-west Brom-soho road-hockey-Birmingham
87-Dudley-tividale-oldbury-smethick-Dudley road , city hosp, Birmingham
126-Dudley-Birchley island-bearwood-Birmingham
14- Dudley - Oakham -whiteheath- blackheath- Quinton - helsowen
14A- Dudley - Oakham ( city road ) - blackheath - oldhill - Cradley Heath- quarry bank - merry hill

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk