News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

West Bromwich Garage

Started by Ash, March 17, 2012, 06:40:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara4352

Tony

Quote from: Rhys S on July 13, 2015, 07:33:51 PM
No Summer Holidays

Dudley Schools don't start Holidays until 21st July

Tara4352

Quote from: Tony on July 13, 2015, 07:40:33 PM
Dudley Schools don't start Holidays until 21st July
I am not going to answer that one cause this is stupid

Tony

Quote from: Rhys S on July 13, 2015, 07:42:20 PM
I am not going to answer that one cause this is stupid

People who don't attend school are normally the ones that end up stupid.
School terms affect PVRs which I need to know as part of my job, hence I do know the dates

domino.99

Quote from: Tony on July 13, 2015, 07:46:14 PM
School terms affect PVRs which I need to know as part of my job, hence I do know the dates

I also know as my sister is a primary school teacher in Dudley, hence why I posted.

Tara4352

Quote from: Dom on July 13, 2015, 07:48:22 PM
I also know as my sister is a primary school teacher in Dudley, hence why I posted.
Quote from: Tony on July 13, 2015, 07:46:14 PM
none of my class are at school and i am not stupid

P419 EJW

Quote from: Rhys S on July 13, 2015, 07:49:41 PM
i am not stupid

No, that's why you think being in a photo entitles you to steal it.

tank90

Quote from: Rhys S on July 13, 2015, 07:49:41 PM
none of my class are at school and i am not stupid
¬_¬ No neither are we, and no one was stating that.
So what is the name of your Primary School?
If we know the name then we can check to see if you are right. I am more than sure if you had made us aware of the name of your primary school folks wouldn't be taking the line they have been. One thing you have to remember when most of us older folks were your age we had fewer Teacher training days (not that I'm knocking them as teachers are no longer just teachers, but police, social workers, Parents and admin staff), and schools ran to tighter holiday patterns set by the LEA (Local Education Authority). Now the DoE has allowed Academies to set the term dates they want the eagle eyed of us folk and the fact we all here know how much we need a good education and all years should be taken seriously. So you at the tender age of 10 not being in school raises some eye brows to why.
Look at it from our point, the term dates are quite predictable really look at when the August Bank holiday is and you get the start of the year but count six weeks back to July you get the last day of term. and the third week of July is normally the week english schools break up for summer.
Midland Red West, one of the best Companies to serve Redditch, with some of the best buses.

Dan

Dylan4579

Quote from: Dom on July 13, 2015, 07:48:22 PM
I don't think that primary children will be taking the bus.

Liberator9

Just my input - http://www.dudley.gov.uk/resident/learning-school/schools-and-colleges/school-information/school-term-dates/

Notice that included is a "Primary School Liaison Week" - 6th - 10th July 2015 - I assume a few days off for those not involved.

Anyway, we should probably should turn back to buses rather than enquiring about other people's private information (aka what school they go to).

filbus1

Quote from: Liberator9 on July 14, 2015, 07:25:02 AM
Just my input - http://www.dudley.gov.uk/resident/learning-school/schools-and-colleges/school-information/school-term-dates/

Notice that included is a "Primary School Liaison Week" - 6th - 10th July 2015 - I assume a few days off for those not involved.

Anyway, we should probably should turn back to buses rather than enquiring about other people's private information (aka what school they go to).
I agree

AV4248

A Crimson Enviro 400 has not long left West Bromwich on the 75 to Birmingham first time this has happened I believe?

Quote from: AV4248 on July 14, 2015, 02:24:29 PM
A Crimson Enviro 400 has not long left West Bromwich on the 75 to Birmingham first time this has happened I believe?

GeminiFan1991

@Bham Central Driver I think he's referring to the West Bromwich 45 service.
Please check out my Bus Photos @

https://www.flickr.com/photos/128406405@N06/

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk