News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

West Bromwich Garage

Started by Ash, March 17, 2012, 06:40:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Funnysnow18

Quote from: Wba_lad on July 08, 2024, 10:27:07 PMAny ideas when 2238 will be back on the road, what is wrong with it, is it still sat at miller street.
New engine I think

Wba_lad

Quote from: Funnysnow18 on July 08, 2024, 10:29:28 PMNew engine I think

The last route it was on was 12 and 12A so they probably killed it off with the hill, that's if it is a new engine and the old one is dead. 

Wba_lad

4966 just came through stone cross heading towards West Brom from paint for anyone who is interested. 

frostjay974

Can someone please explain to me why the 12A turned up 14 minutes late at Colmore Row and the double decker that came with it was absolutely packed with nowhere to sit??

Tony

Quote from: frostjay974 on July 12, 2024, 04:54:00 PMCan someone please explain to me why the 12A turned up 14 minutes late at Colmore Row and the double decker that came with it was absolutely packed with nowhere to sit??
shock horror, a bus got delayed like thousands do in the UK every day and one was actually carrying some passengers!

the trainbasher

QuoteCan someone please explain to me why the 12A turned up 14 minutes late at Colmore Row and the double decker that came with it was absolutely packed with nowhere to sit??
Maybe there's a certain event on in Dudley that has been widely advertised (Dudley Grand Prix) and with buses having to run on diversion could be that it was late, just maybe...

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Jack

@the trainbasher, Geminis are usual to see on the 74.

the trainbasher

Quote@the trainbasher, Geminis are usual to see on the 74.
Ah, fair enough, tbf I thought they were unusual as I haven't been out much photographing the last couple of years (knee issues). Cheers for clarifying that @Jack 

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

midlandred2003

Quote from: frostjay974 on July 12, 2024, 04:54:00 PMCan someone please explain to me why the 12A turned up 14 minutes late at Colmore Row and the double decker that came with it was absolutely packed with nowhere to sit??
What a ridiculous question a bus running late and full  of passengers!!!!

Stu

If you look at BusTimes at that vehicles journey history, you should understand better what happened.

My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

frostjay974

Quote from: midlandred2003 on July 12, 2024, 06:45:06 PMWhat a ridiculous question a bus running late and full  of passengers!!!!
how is it a ridiculous question?

Lukeee

Because the driver decided he wanted 14mins of overtime, or maybe because of the event in dudley, traffic, bus issues, passengers issues, take your pick

Jack

Quote from: frostjay974 on July 12, 2024, 07:37:21 PMhow is it a ridiculous question?
If a bus is running late on a service that's every 30 minutes then there will obviously be more passengers waiting, you don't often see late buses completely empty.

Reasons, Plenty of new drivers on oldbury rota, some of the boards are prone to getting hammered timing etc getting all the school kids plus workers , getting stuck behind bin wagons, etc etc ,  happened to me the other day bus was packed at bearwood from there just drop off only left the rest to my colleagues with empty buses.
Or contact NXWM customer service department if your not happy with the service

ZF B7

The levels of entitlement from that comment is shocking

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk