News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Ashted Circus Roadworks 15th Jan - Spring 19(Jennens Rd)

Started by Jack D, December 04, 2017, 06:17:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jack D

Will Buses be diverted next year (55 94 x12 x70) It's major roadworks there replacing roundabout and putting 4 way lights

Jordan

my local routes are:

NXWM: 72 72A 17 73
igo 99
sunny travel 71E
r.k. travel 72 and further down the road the 73

Kevin

I'd imagine they could do the bulk of the paving over without closing the roundabout, but if any diversion necessary they'd just send everything round via Gosta Green as per the 66
Now in exile in Oxfordshire....

:D

NetworkWM has confirmed that most of the roadworks on the circus will be overnight. No diversions are in place (not at least for a while).

B.C Driver

There seems a growing trend of replacing roundabouts with traffic lights, here, Longbridge Lane, St Chads, Masshouse.
4444 -The Star Wars Bus

- May the 4s be with you!

Jack6101

Quote from: B.C Driver on January 13, 2018, 12:47:32 PM
There seems a growing trend of replacing roundabouts with traffic lights, here, Longbridge Lane, St Chads, Masshouse.
also burnt tree island Is now a crossroad too
Local routes
74-Dudley -great bridge-west Brom-soho road-hockey-Birmingham
87-Dudley-tividale-oldbury-smethick-Dudley road , city hosp, Birmingham
126-Dudley-Birchley island-bearwood-Birmingham
14- Dudley - Oakham -whiteheath- blackheath- Quinton - helsowen
14A- Dudley - Oakham ( city road ) - blackheath - oldhill - Cradley Heath- quarry bank - merry hill

monkeyjoe

My good traffic lights at roundabouts white hart lane and target roundabout London end of m40 nightmare

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk