News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Identify this bus?

Started by YN64AOG, October 31, 2017, 10:51:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

YN64AOG

Gemini seen on the X12 in early October 2017.  Thanks

Just re-done my website.  Check it out to see all my photos.  Updated almost every day!

John

YN64AOG

Just re-done my website.  Check it out to see all my photos.  Updated almost every day!

There was a red and white ALX400 at the Fox And Goose on the Washwood Heath Road this afternoon, at the Fox and Goose at about 15:00, at first I thought it might be a rare B7TL ALX400 on the 94 in the place of a E400 MMC, as its usually E400 MMC on Sundays. But then as it came closer it appeared to be turning right down Stechford Lane and it appeared to be a trident?
And you don't get any Tridents there anymore, other than at school/peak times, does anyone know what bus this was, are there any diversions on the 14 today perhaps?
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

MW

Quote from: 2206 on January 21, 2018, 03:50:14 PM
There was a red and white ALX400 at the Fox And Goose on the Washwood Heath Road this afternoon, at the Fox and Goose at about 15:00, at first I thought it might be a rare B7TL ALX400 on the 94 in the place of a E400 MMC, as its usually E400 MMC on Sundays. But then as it came closer it appeared to be turning right down Stechford Lane and it appeared to be a trident?
And you don't get any Tridents there anymore other than, at school/peak times, does anyone know what bus this was, are there any diversions on the 14 today perhaps?

If not diversion, it was most likely a bus being adjusted/on the way to a breakdown.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk