News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Has anyone heard of this one?

Started by Westy, April 06, 2017, 10:52:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Westy

Popped in Walsall Travelshop last night, to put some credit on my Swift PAYGO(mainly used for Brum & Metro trips!) & noticing the Travelshop was shut next Friday, asked the woman behind the counter, who was currently the agent for the ????? area (I'll spare the agent's blushes, but those of you know which area I live, will probably know who the agent is!), as my normal NBus Black Country pass was up Good Friday & Walsall TS was shut.

She said 'Be careful, as somehow the guy is issuing Manchester passes'.

I said to her, 'Good job I've put credit on this PAYGO then, so I can come down Saturday when you are open instead!'

If this is true, how the heck is the guy issuing Manchester tickets in the West Midlands?

vinh1000

If the shop has a PayPoint terminal, you can issue tickets for 1 day, 7, monthly and even in some cases yearly with pass holders for Manchester and other areas as per below with no restrictions
Some shops also have a facility to top up other network smart cards if they have the technology installed

Arriva
Blackpool Transport
Cardiff Bus
EYMS (East Yorkshire)
First Group
Ipswich Buses
Lothian Buses
Merseytravel
Metrolink
National Express
Newport Transport
Northampton Buzz Card
Nottingham Tram (NET)
Plymouth City Bus
Reading Buses
One Ticket - Scotland Stagecoach
System One – Manchester
Thamesdown Transport
Translink – Northern Ireland
Transport for Greater Manchester (TFGM)

Westy

I see.

I think I'll stick to the Travelshop & go down Saturday, unless by some minor miracle, I can finish early next Thursday!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk