News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

October 2016 Tenders

Started by Dom, September 07, 2016, 05:52:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dom

Apart from Hansons, have any other companies announced what they've won and lost? If not when could we expect it to come out?

ARBB

Quote from: Dom on September 07, 2016, 05:52:00 AM
Apart from Hansons, have any other companies announced what they've won and lost? If not when could we expect it to come out?

The day after the changes😂

Dom

Kevin

Quote from: Dom on September 07, 2016, 05:52:00 AM

Diamond have.
-->  clicky <--
Now in exile in Oxfordshire....

Dom

Quote from: Kevin on September 07, 2016, 01:02:38 PM
Diamond have.
-->  clicky <--

Ahhhhh interesting, thanks for that Kevin. Kind of glad they're coming off evening and late 81's. I wonder if NX will take it over since they operate it in the day anyway.

bususer12

Rumours there are a lot of evening & sunday tenders not being retendered, I've heard 226 mentioned, 81 doesnt seem much busier so might not be an operator at all?

Dom

Quote from: bususer12 on September 08, 2016, 10:58:25 AM
Rumours there are a lot of evening & sunday tenders not being retendered, I've heard 226 mentioned, 81 doesnt seem much busier so might not be an operator at all?

The 81 does get fairly decent loadings on Sundays and okay loadings on evenings. If it didn't have an operator they'd be missing a trick.

Central Buses

Quote from: bususer12 on September 08, 2016, 10:58:25 AM

Diamond look to have retained the 226, and NXWM look to have obtained the 81.

Dom

the trainbasher

Quote from: Central Buses on September 08, 2016, 11:07:13 AM
Diamond look to have retained the 226, and NXWM look to have obtained the 81.

You mean regained the 226. From Apr 2008 - Oct 2014 Diamond held the contract, with a introduction c2012 of a day service. Oct 2014 Diamond lost it to igo then, AFAIK, the 226 has gone back to diamond...unless the registration that they've placed is to adjust some of the daytime timings.

Remember there is 2 contracts for the 226, the Hansons early morning one and the igo nights and Sunday one

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Stuharris 6360

Quote from: the trainbasher on September 08, 2016, 08:22:39 PM
You mean regained the 226. From Apr 2008 - Oct 2014 Diamond held the contract, with a introduction c2012 of a day service. Oct 2014 Diamond lost it to igo then, AFAIK, the 226 has gone back to diamond...unless the registration that they've placed is to adjust some of the daytime timings.

Remember there is 2 contracts for the 226, the Hansons early morning one and the igo nights and Sunday one

Are Diamond altering their daytime times then as it wasn't a new registration?
Pensnett is my local garage. Favourite bus of all time is Fleetline 6360 (KON 360P).

the trainbasher

Quote from: Stuharris 6360 on September 08, 2016, 08:27:02 PM
Are Diamond altering their daytime times then as it wasn't a new registration?

I don't know. Remember, as I said, the 226 is 2 different tenders as well as the commercial service. It could be that they have won one of the two tenders, that being why they registered a alteration

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk