News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

NXWM service changes April 2016

Started by winston, February 03, 2016, 03:00:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trident 4609

Only change to some of the NXWM services is reverting back to normal weekday timetable after the Easter Holidays from what I could gather from the NWM service changes.

An additional Saturday morning trip will operate on the Northwood Park Circulars in Wolverhampton.

Adam 404

Vast Majority of the Coventry amendments are just timing point changes...

The only change to the 10 is the 0624 from Bell Green which is 5 mins earlier.

A few school services (59 & FP2) have route changes.

Information is from Page 7 onwards...

Bob

winston

PD0001111/9 - WEST MIDLANDS TRAVEL LTD T/A TRAVEL WEST MIDLANDS, 51 BORDESLEY GREEN, BIRMINGHAM, B9 4BZ
Variation Accepted by SN: Operating between Birmingham and Castle Vale given service number 67 effective from 10-Apr-2016. To amend Route and Timetable.

PD0001111/25 - WEST MIDLANDS TRAVEL LTD T/A TRAVEL WEST MIDLANDS, 51 BORDESLEY GREEN, BIRMINGHAM, B9 4BZ
Variation Accepted by SN: Operating between Birmingham and Perry Common given service number 65 effective from 10-Apr-2016. To amend Route and Timetable.

the trainbasher

Aston flyover return to normal line of route

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Cedric

deleted as information is in another thread
diamond 8\10/125/292

John

Quote from: the trainbasher on April 01, 2016, 11:41:05 AM
Aston flyover return to normal line of route

It been open at least 2 weeks now, so those are a bit late!

Tony

Quote from: John on April 01, 2016, 12:10:41 PM
It been open at least 2 weeks now, so those are a bit late!

But you have to give 56 days notice to change the route, so at the moment the 65/67 are on 'temporary diversion'

Dose anyone know what will happen to Perry Barrs spare E200 after Diamond get the 68 in 3 weeks?

Could it possibly stay at PB and be used on the 15?

Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

Sh4318

Quote from: 2206 on April 02, 2016, 10:42:55 AM
Dose anyone know what will happen to Perry Barrs spare E200 after Diamond get the 68 in 3 weeks?

Could possibly move to WB to make the 47/A fully SWB E200
Class 153, 155 and 156. The Super Sprinters
Local Routes: 21, 89, 48/A, 12/A, 54/A
Semi-local routes: 80, 87

monkeyjoe

Adam 404

Quote from: Winston on February 24, 2016, 04:28:27 PM
PD0001111/617 - WEST MIDLANDS TRAVEL LTD T/A TRAVEL WEST MIDLANDS, 51 BORDESLEY GREEN, BIRMINGHAM, B9 4BZ
Variation Accepted: Operating between Solihull and Birmingham, City Centre given service number 5 effective from 10-Apr-2016. To amend Route and Timetable.

The 5 is going Via Springfield Road if not already mentioned...

It can be found on Page 7 of the current NWM Service Changes list

This isn't mentioned on NXWM's website however... http://nxbus.co.uk/west-midlands/information/service-changes/bus-service-changes-from-sunday-10th-april-2016

Quote from: Adam 404 on April 06, 2016, 10:10:04 PM
The 5 is going Via Springfield Road if not already mentioned...

It can be found on Page 7 of the current NWM Service Changes list

This isn't mentioned on NXWM's website however... http://nxbus.co.uk/west-midlands/information/service-changes/bus-service-changes-from-sunday-10th-april-2016
It now says Bus to be reinstated along Springfield Road following consultation with Birmingham City Counci
it already uses Springfield Road but was going to be rerouted along Showell Green Lane. It would of missed out a lot of the traffic and parked cars on the Stratford Road, if it was rerouted along Showell Green Lane. Dose anyone know the reason it won't be rerouted now?
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

MW

Quote from: 2206 on April 06, 2016, 10:18:37 PM
It now says Bus to be reinstated along Springfield Road following consultation with Birmingham City Counci
it already uses Springfield Road but was going to be rerouted along Showell Green Lane. It would of missed out a lot of the traffic and parked cars on the Stratford Road, if it was rerouted along Showell Green Lane. Dose anyone know the reason it won't be rerouted now?

Showell Green Lane already has a bus maybe? When I drove the 5, there were loads of regulars on that route. Mainly old people past Sparkhill. The 5 was probably my favourite route. There were three regulars who would always give the driver a chocolate bar. I never took it and found it odd initially, but I was stunned to think people can be so nice lmao.

Stu

Quote from: 2206 on April 06, 2016, 10:18:37 PM

If there has been consultation with the council, then perhaps whatever concern NX had about Springfield Road is going to be addressed by the council.
My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk