News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Oddities, defects, faults - things wrong with NX vehicles (Reports Only/No Comments)

Started by Ashley 60171, January 16, 2016, 11:15:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

Stu

6852 wasn't tracking earlier; had just missed an X1 to Bham Bus Pk from Bordesley Station at 17:44, the app was showing the next X1 to Coventry at 17:45 (timetabled) which happened to roll up just as I put my phone back in my pocket.
My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

Jack6101

Local routes
74-Dudley -great bridge-west Brom-soho road-hockey-Birmingham
87-Dudley-tividale-oldbury-smethick-Dudley road , city hosp, Birmingham
126-Dudley-Birchley island-bearwood-Birmingham
14- Dudley - Oakham -whiteheath- blackheath- Quinton - helsowen
14A- Dudley - Oakham ( city road ) - blackheath - oldhill - Cradley Heath- quarry bank - merry hill

GeminiFan1991

I'm on 4649, and on the front the vehicle, above headlights (on the door side), the bodywork is dented a bit.
Please check out my Bus Photos @

https://www.flickr.com/photos/128406405@N06/

Jack6101

One of the wb 63 plate e400s is missing both drivers side and rear fleet number and 2 126 buses are missing branding at the rear, ones of 6786 I think is missing lower window branding and another missing it top 126 branding at the rear will get the fleet number
Local routes
74-Dudley -great bridge-west Brom-soho road-hockey-Birmingham
87-Dudley-tividale-oldbury-smethick-Dudley road , city hosp, Birmingham
126-Dudley-Birchley island-bearwood-Birmingham
14- Dudley - Oakham -whiteheath- blackheath- Quinton - helsowen
14A- Dudley - Oakham ( city road ) - blackheath - oldhill - Cradley Heath- quarry bank - merry hill

Jack

Stu

Quote from: Stu on March 31, 2017, 07:14:52 PM
6852 wasn't tracking earlier; had just missed an X1 to Bham Bus Pk from Bordesley Station at 17:44, the app was showing the next X1 to Coventry at 17:45 (timetabled) which happened to roll up just as I put my phone back in my pocket.

Caught this on the X2 this evening, still not tracking - showed as a timetabled departure from Bordesley station at 18:14, arrived at 18:17 just as I'd got to the stop.
My locals:

Tony

Quote from: Stu on April 05, 2017, 06:49:33 PM
Caught this on the X2 this evening, still not tracking - showed as a timetabled departure from Bordesley station at 18:14, arrived at 18:17 just as I'd got to the stop.

I have reported it. Traffilog seem to be having difficulty with that one for some reason

Dom

2059's destination is still showing the side destination on the front @Tony.

Trident 4194

Is the tracking system the priority for NX? For example does a bus not having tracking have priority over a bus that is missing some branding? Or are the two sections completely independent?

Stu

Quote from: Trident 4194 on April 05, 2017, 07:32:56 PM
Is the tracking system the priority for NX? For example does a bus not having tracking have priority over a bus that is missing some branding? Or are the two sections completely independent?

As a passenger, I'm more concerned with knowing how long I have to wait for a bus, rather than if its missing a bit of branding. So I'd say its more of a priority.
My locals:

Tony

Quote from: Trident 4194 on April 05, 2017, 07:32:56 PM

Tracking is more important of the two.

I check the complete fleet once a week, the aim is for every journey to show on real time. Over 95% do normally and improving

Stu

Was on 6834 this morning on the X2, it was very noisy inside! The cabin ventilation fans sounded like they were running at full speed, only cutting out when the engine turned off (stop-start). Even so, when the cabin fans weren't running, it still sounded downstairs like being next to an overloaded refrigerator.
My locals:

BK63 YWP

4544 destination board displaying wrong showing a mash up of Merry Hill with some of the individual flip dots not displaying the green dots
The Funny sounding Enviro 400

15 Wolverhampton to Merry Hill
15A Wolverhampton Merry Hill
16 Wolverhampton to Stourbridge

X10 Gornal Wood

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk