News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Potential Buyer 3053 F53 XOF

Started by RS, November 07, 2015, 09:45:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RS

I have been told by the security guard on the gate at Miller Street that 3053 is being sold is there any truth in this ?
London Euston

Tony

Quote from: RS on November 07, 2015, 09:45:48 PM
I have been told by the security guard on the gate at Miller Street that 3053 is being sold is there any truth in this ?

By who to who?
Why would someone who has only just bought it want to sell it again?

RS

The security guard on the gate at Miller street told me someone had bought it and it is being took away next week
London Euston

Tony

Quote from: RS on November 07, 2015, 09:55:48 PM
The security guard on the gate at Miller street told me someone had bought it and it is being took away next week

Yes an inspector at Miller Street has bought it, hence its arrival there

RS

Quote from: Tony on November 07, 2015, 09:56:50 PM
Yes an inspector at Miller Street has bought it, hence its arrival there
Is it being kept there ?
Also whilst on subject of Miller Street i was also told that if you go there between 9-4 and speak to manager your allowed to take pics of the bus where the bendies are as again the security guard told me but dunno if true
London Euston

GeminiFan1991

Quote from: RS on November 07, 2015, 10:01:08 PM
Is it being kept there ?
Also whilst on subject of Miller Street i was also told that if you go there between 9-4 and speak to manager your allowed to take pics of the bus where the bendies are as again the security guard told me but dunno if true

I would surmise if the security guard mentioned It may be true as ultimately, they'll be letting you in
Please check out my Bus Photos @

https://www.flickr.com/photos/128406405@N06/

MrBevan2000

Quote from: GeminiFan1991 on November 07, 2015, 10:17:32 PM
I would surmise if the security guard mentioned It may be true as ultimately, they'll be letting you in

Would be good if they organised a tour around the withdrawn buses.

Liam

Little off topic but is Miller St owned by NXWM? or is it some other firm... Silly question I know

John

Quote from: Liam on November 09, 2015, 09:05:49 PM
Little off topic but is Miller St owned by NXWM? or is it some other firm... Silly question I know

Owned by NX

Liam

horsencart

I was under the impression that the land was owned by A N Other,   I am certain that NXWM only have a lease on the land, this was the reason that they only sold the Tram/Bus part and not what was originally  the P W department,     Of course I may be wrong and will acknowledge this  if someone knows other, 

I wish I could remember the  book that I read this in,

Quote from: Liam on November 09, 2015, 09:05:49 PM

winston

Quote from: horsencart on November 09, 2015, 09:40:23 PM
I was under the impression that the land was owned by A N Other,   I am certain that NXWM only have a lease on the land, this was the reason that they only sold the Tram/Bus part and not what was originally  the P W department,     Of course I may be wrong and will acknowledge this  if someone knows other, 

I wish I could remember the  book that I read this in,

I would think that NX own the original Miller St yard & office block that formed the depot along with the tram shed. The yard in between NX Miller St & DeCourcey coach depot may well be leased, as this was previously used to store commercial vehicles

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk