News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

NXWM service changes 15th Nov

Started by winston, September 23, 2015, 12:12:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

winston

PD0001111/17 - WEST MIDLANDS TRAVEL LTD T/A TRAVEL WEST MIDLANDS, 51 BORDESLEY GREEN, BIRMINGHAM, B9 4BZ
Variation Accepted: Operating between Wolverhampton, Bus Station and Wolverhampton, Bus Station given service number 59 effective from 15-Nov-2015. To amend Route and Timetable.

PD0001111/44 - WEST MIDLANDS TRAVEL LTD T/A TRAVEL WEST MIDLANDS, 51 BORDESLEY GREEN, BIRMINGHAM, B9 4BZ
Variation Accepted: Operating between Merry Hill Centre, Bus Station and Wolverhampton, Bus Station given service number 81 effective from 15-Nov-2015. To amend Route and Timetable.

PD0001111/272 - WEST MIDLANDS TRAVEL LTD T/A TRAVEL WEST MIDLANDS, 51 BORDESLEY GREEN, BIRMINGHAM, B9 4BZ
Variation Accepted: Operating between Gornal Wood and Merry Hill given service number 297/297A effective from 15-Nov-2015. To amend Route and Timetable.

PD0001111/676 - WEST MIDLANDS TRAVEL LTD T/A TRAVEL WEST MIDLANDS, 51 BORDESLEY GREEN, BIRMINGHAM, B9 4BZ
Variation Accepted: Operating between Tettenhall Wood to Dudley and Tettenhall Wood to Dudley given service number 1 effective from 15-Nov-2015. To amend Route and Timetable.

Trident 4609

What is the 59 change???  Probably city centre changes (Well i hope!)

Stuharris 6360

Given there are other changes for 15/11 (53, 129), is this the Dudley/Sandwell bus review?
Pensnett is my local garage. Favourite bus of all time is Fleetline 6360 (KON 360P).

s94

I thought it was established that the review wouldn't be till Spring next year?

s94

Network WM already has some of the 15th Nov changes listed here: http://www.networkwestmidlands.com/bus/servicechanges/ServiceChangesPages/15November.aspx

They include...

127 diamond journeys given to NXWM.
Also the 205 Diamond evening journeys are withdrawn.

BK63 YWP

I have a feel 15th nov is guna have a few interesting changes and the 297 being changed again...
The Funny sounding Enviro 400

15 Wolverhampton to Merry Hill
15A Wolverhampton Merry Hill
16 Wolverhampton to Stourbridge

X10 Gornal Wood

Kevin

Annual Old Hill and Rowley Regis changes anyone.....?
Now in exile in Oxfordshire....

Stuharris 6360

Quote from: s94 on September 23, 2015, 02:09:47 PM
Network WM already has some of the 15th Nov changes listed here: http://www.networkwestmidlands.com/bus/servicechanges/ServiceChangesPages/15November.aspx

They include...

127 diamond journeys given to NXWM.
Also the 205 Diamond evening journeys are withdrawn.

Because of lack of passengers, will be interesting over the coming months how many more of these we see? Presume the route is covered by other services?
Pensnett is my local garage. Favourite bus of all time is Fleetline 6360 (KON 360P).

s94

Yes it says the 205 withdrawal by diamond is due to very low patronage.

Indeed Kevin, it does have a sense of the annual Cradley/Rowley changes again. Lol.

domino.99

AndrewLee

Mike K

Quote from: AndrewLee on September 24, 2015, 04:30:51 PM
Nothing about the 99 or the '25'?

The cryptic '25' presumably being the 99 replacement between city, QE and maybe Harborne or Quinton if the 99 is changed to QE to random Black Country destination?

the trainbasher

@Mike K said random black Country destination being a hell hole for buses yet some would say Merry...

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Mike K

Quote from: the trainbasher on September 24, 2015, 05:07:49 PM
@Mike K said random black Country destination being a hell hole for buses yet some would say Merry...

@the trainbasher, I used the word random as all manner of places has been suggested, including Gornal Wood

Stuharris 6360

I wonder if the 1 and its Hybrids are going to PE?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk