News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

NXWM service changes 15th Nov

Started by winston, September 23, 2015, 12:12:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

John

Quote from: wembley86 on November 03, 2015, 06:56:38 PM
heard start at livery st, then stops out the bham mail&post then hotel la tour onto suffolk st, then broad st

The 101 (I don't know about the 7 and 46) is moving from Livery Street to Colmore Row on the 15th. That's why now

Roy

According to the NWM website, all evening journeys (Monday to Sunday) are being withdrawn on service 205 from 15 November.  The timetable on the website says the same.

I picked up a 205 timetable leaflet dated 25 October 2015 in Dudley Bus Station yesterday.  According to this, all Diamond journeys (evenings Monday to Saturday and all day Sundays) were withdrawn from Sunday. 

This really is pathetic.

s94

Quote from: Roy on November 03, 2015, 11:15:13 PM
According to the NWM website, all evening journeys (Monday to Sunday) are being withdrawn on service 205 from 15 November.  The timetable on the website says the same.

I picked up a 205 timetable leaflet dated 25 October 2015 in Dudley Bus Station yesterday.  According to this, all Diamond journeys (evenings Monday to Saturday and all day Sundays) were withdrawn from Sunday. 

This really is pathetic.
Gosh what a pickle. And that is putting it lightly! lol

Just a week and a half pretty much to the changes and for a large proportion of these changes, not a hint of official publicising yet. Could get interesting this one. Certainly last minute changes in Brum cannot have helped but sounds like all bus stop flags, timetables etc all still need doing?

bususer12

Quote from: Roy on November 03, 2015, 11:15:13 PM

This really is pathetic.

The NWM site is right, timetables in stops are valid from 15/11 and state only Sunday daytime operated by diamond. Diamond still runnning evenings tonight.

Liverpool Street

Quote from: Mike K on November 03, 2015, 09:35:20 PM
Good call. I hadn't considered that  ::)

Got chatting to a driver on the harborne .. He says something about all the harborne routes are going down in front of new st. Station and relief point is livery st? Would be interesting to see the route BEFORE 15th Nov. changes. Hint hint.

Annoying its getting closer and closer to the date and nothing is said about it
Quote from: 2900
One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
Quote from: karl724223
until it cought fire

CL

A bit conflicted about the Harborne city changes... Serving New Street, and Moor St. relief? I'll have to wait and see...
Check out my photos on Flickr & Instagram

Ossie

Quote from: clayderman on November 04, 2015, 05:27:49 PM
A bit conflicted about the Harborne city changes... Serving New Street, and Moor St. relief? I'll have to wait and see...

I'm very intrigued by the mention of Livery Street.  Isn't the top of Livery Street right turn only into Colmore Row - or can you go left past the Snow Hill entrance plaza and across the tram tracks to access Colmore Circus (and from there the route would presumably be past Old Square, down Priory Queensway and round to Moor Street Queensway?

Quote from: Ossie on November 04, 2015, 11:06:50 PM
I'm very intrigued by the mention of Livery Street.  Isn't the top of Livery Street right turn only into Colmore Row - or can you go left past the Snow Hill entrance plaza and across the tram tracks to access Colmore Circus (and from there the route would presumably be past Old Square, down Priory Queensway and round to Moor Street Queensway?
Its not right turn only
the 87 and 82 turn left there
@Ossie
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

Ossie

Ah, cheers 2206, thanks for clarifying!

Trident 4609

Information on the new City loop for the Harborne routes and new outbound route for Hagley Rd services:
http://nxbus.co.uk/west-midlands/information/service-changes/birmingham-service-changes-sunday-15th-november-2015

Network West Midlands have updated their page too:
http://www.networkwestmidlands.com/bus/servicechanges/ServiceChangesPages/15November2015.aspx

I've noticed it has said the 22 (BC) will extend round to Woodgate.

Also, It appears the 62 (WN) will extend back to Finchfield when they take over the contract again.

Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

Stuharris 6360

Quote from: Nathan on November 05, 2015, 11:46:31 AM
Information on the new City loop for the Harborne routes and new outbound route for Hagley Rd services:
http://nxbus.co.uk/west-midlands/information/service-changes/birmingham-service-changes-sunday-15th-november-2015

Network West Midlands have updated their page too:
http://www.networkwestmidlands.com/bus/servicechanges/ServiceChangesPages/15November2015.aspx

I've noticed it has said the 22 (BC) will extend round to Woodgate.

Also, It appears the 62 (WN) will extend back to Finchfield when they take over the contract again.

Still no clarification on this page that the 53 is withdrawn and the 129 is extended to Merry Hill though?
Pensnett is my local garage. Favourite bus of all time is Fleetline 6360 (KON 360P).

Stuharris 6360

Just looked at the 127/8/9 timetable on the NX bus website, Monday to Friday are they all going down to once hourly?
Pensnett is my local garage. Favourite bus of all time is Fleetline 6360 (KON 360P).

BK63 YWP

Quote from: Stuharris 6360 on November 05, 2015, 04:35:52 PM
Just looked at the 127/8/9 timetable on the NX bus website, Monday to Friday are they all going down to once hourly?

@Stuharris 6360 is an error if you look at the journies going the opposite direction are still half hourly each for 127/128/129
The Funny sounding Enviro 400

15 Wolverhampton to Merry Hill
15A Wolverhampton Merry Hill
16 Wolverhampton to Stourbridge

X10 Gornal Wood

Stuharris 6360

Quote from: Chris on November 05, 2015, 04:50:53 PM
@Stuharris 6360 is an error if you look at the journies going the opposite direction are still half hourly each for 127/128/129

Ah right, thanks @Chris

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk