News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Joe's Travel - Outer Circle

Started by fleetline6477, June 07, 2012, 07:15:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nitromatt1

I have only ridden Joe's Travel on the Outer Circle once, it was M810 GFT or something like that, and I would have to say it is the most boring bus I have ever ridden!

ilovetea4370

I think they have about 1 interesting dart, the rest are generally boring! It doesn't help they never seem to thrash them, normally the competitors are the first to thrash the buses!

nitromatt1

Quote from: trident4370 on June 29, 2013, 01:07:35 AM
I think they have about 1 interesting dart, the rest are generally boring! It doesn't help they never seem to thrash them, normally the competitors are the first to thrash the buses!

Yes, it's usually the small operators with the more 'fun' drivers but mine was a 'crawler' driver (as I call them) ;)

vinh1000

Quote from: nitromatt1 on June 29, 2013, 09:10:59 AM

Yes, it's usually the small operators with the more 'fun' drivers but mine was a 'crawler' driver (as I call them) ;)
The old white guy takes his old time :) but however got there faster than NXWM but the bus noise is so boring :P
Vinny - frequent bus traveller :-)

HELEN - http://mb-web.co.uk/heleninstaller_3.3.msi
Manual:
Mobitec: http://mb-web.co.uk/MIE.zip

Steveminor

I found this at AMPM due to the speed & layover points of NX if you go at a reasonable pace you just end up catching up with the bus in front & carrying very few passengers. I slowed the timetable right down & used to instruct drivers to go round the route slowly, it appeared the slower the driver the higher the takings. Does make for a really boring journey though no matter what bus your on.

BU07 LGO

I seem to remember a NXWM driver on the then 451 mention to someone that each driver's taking are recorded or something?

Back then they never used to be two 451's together, if the bus stops had nobody waiting they would park up for a few minutes. Now though they seem to always run in pairs

nitromatt1

Quote from: vinh1000 on June 29, 2013, 09:45:40 AM

The old white guy takes his old time :) but however got there faster than NXWM but the bus noise is so boring :P

Yes exactly! Were you a fly on the wall? ;D I did my regular journey between Bearwood and Winson Green in record time despite a slow driver, although the fact that it was an 11E to the Soho Road may have helped

Lukeee

Quote from: vinh1000 on June 29, 2013, 09:45:40 AM

Nice chap he is

ilovetea4370

If that's the guy I think it is then he is nice, he used to drive one of the evening departures from Kings Heath (probably still does) and always waits for anyone!

vinh1000

Quote from: trident4370 on July 01, 2013, 09:59:27 PM
If that's the guy I think it is then he is nice, he used to drive one of the evening departures from Kings Heath (probably still does) and always waits for anyone!
I agree to this
Really nice as well since I use the service there and then
Vinny - frequent bus traveller :-)

HELEN - http://mb-web.co.uk/heleninstaller_3.3.msi
Manual:
Mobitec: http://mb-web.co.uk/MIE.zip

Dylan4579

I've noticed this company has merry hill on their blinds, did they ever used to go there???

Lukeee

Quote from: Dylan4579 on October 19, 2013, 02:41:52 PM
I've noticed this company has merry hill on their blinds, did they ever used to go there???

Nope, unless the blinds are ex diamond as some of the darts are from diamond

OH25

they now have a new bus fitted with LED blinds
T201 AFM I believe it used to be owned by GRS?

Dylan4579

Quote from: Lukeee on October 20, 2013, 07:45:01 PM
Quote from: Dylan4579 on October 19, 2013, 02:41:52 PM

Nope, unless the blinds are ex diamond as some of the darts are from diamond
No it was a dart from the south somewhere

trident4370

Quote from: OH25 on November 07, 2013, 07:09:55 PM
they now have a new bus fitted with LED blinds
T201 AFM I believe it used to be owned by GRS?

Might just be a loan, can't see Mr G parting with his newest buses already?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk