News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

NX New 15 plate Enviro 200s have arrived

Started by Tony, March 04, 2015, 08:46:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony

Stuharris 6360

Pensnett is my local garage. Favourite bus of all time is Fleetline 6360 (KON 360P).

Liberator9

@Tony

Looks very smart - like the glazing used on that. Was this built at Falkirk or Scarborough do you know Tony?

winston

Quote from: Liberator9 on March 04, 2015, 09:03:08 PM
@Tony

Looks very smart - like the glazing used on that. Was this built at Falkirk or Scarborough do you know Tony?

Falkirk, has an 'SN' plate

I should imagine they may be from stock, as were required at short notice due to BA staff shuttle contract win off Rotala

Liberator9

Thanks Winston - I was just wondering after having seen the post about these 2015 versions being Falkirk rather than the 2014 versions which were Scarborough.

http://wmbusphotos.com/forum/index.php?topic=2834.msg132174#msg132174

Roy

This may have been asked in a different thread and, if so, I apologise.

What livery will the 15 new E200's (861 to 875) sport - red and white or two-tone red?

Liberator9

I believe they are the NX red and white or blue and white in Coventry's case.

wembley86

Quote from: Liberator9 on March 06, 2015, 06:22:49 PM
shame they could not figure how to get a single decker version of the new red livery

the trainbasher

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Ronnoc

Or maybe it is to match with the other Enviro 200's and the orders for different buses will be in the two tone red livery.

Mike K

Quote from: wembley86 on March 14, 2015, 06:46:12 PM
Quote from: Liberator9 on March 06, 2015, 06:22:49 PM
shame they could not figure how to get a single decker version of the new red livery

The new livery should work well on single deckers too, in much the same way as the current Lothian livery does. Pity we won't see it on Wright bodied vehicles as it would suit the curves of the body styles well.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk