News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Presidents

Started by Eric Shaw, January 08, 2015, 07:51:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eric Shaw

Tony, some time ago you told us that all but one of the B7RLE's were on the road on one particular day. Would it be possible to do the same check on the Presidents. They are near the end of their working life and it would be interesting to see how reliable they are. I can't remember the last time I saw one of them parked up having failed, a big contrast with the Mercedes when they were on the 13 and 17 through Yardley.

Tony

Quote from: Eric Shaw on January 08, 2015, 07:51:11 PM
Tony, some time ago you told us that all but one of the B7RLE's were on the road on one particular day. Would it be possible to do the same check on the Presidents. They are near the end of their working life and it would be interesting to see how reliable they are. I can't remember the last time I saw one of them parked up having failed, a big contrast with the Mercedes when they were on the 13 and 17 through Yardley.

It is a bit harder with older buses, as I could put 80 out of 97 Presidents were on the road, but because at AG if they have spare buses they will normally leave Presidents in as spares it could actually be a lot more are available.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk