News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

The Green Bus

Started by MW, May 29, 2012, 09:25:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Solo1

trident4370

Centro dont appear to be bothered. Before it was the spectras this week, Olympians / a lance have been a daily appearance for a short while now on the 50. Great for spotters.

the trainbasher

Just seen a pic on flickr of 112 branded for King Eds Camp Hill school for Girls

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Solo1

Quote from: the trainbasher on August 16, 2014, 01:19:11 AM
Just seen a pic on flickr of 112 branded for King Eds Camp Hill school for Girls
would of been nice to have the link

John

Quote from: Solo1 on August 16, 2014, 10:17:48 AM

It doesn't take much to find it
https://www.flickr.com/photos/nitromatt1/14929987722/

the trainbasher

Quote from: Solo1 on August 16, 2014, 10:17:48 AM

Sorry, my tablet is playing up with link copying...

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

tank90

Erm not meaning to be funny here but with the price of a return of two single journies being £4 for an adult and £16 for a week unlimited people will walk to the 57/58. If diamond had the fight id say they should stay and go in the opposite direction running as the 61. I hope the Redditch Connecta is aviable as that is cheaper and only 10p more than the Greenbus single of £2.20
Midland Red West, one of the best Companies to serve Redditch, with some of the best buses.

Dan

Solo1

bwsau cymru

Anyone wonder why there is no pics of green out and about in Glasgow???? That's because First inspected there vehicles are said that they was not fit for service so the drivers had to use Firsts buses..... Vosa have also been hammering the Green Bus and Green bus has been getting stick about parking outside Selfridges.......NOT GOING GOOD AT ALL...... How long will there Redditch service last???
campaigning for better transport for all

Wumpty

Quote from: bwsau cymru on August 20, 2014, 11:00:38 PM
Anyone wonder why there is no pics of green out and about in Glasgow???? That's because First inspected there vehicles are said that they was not fit for service so the drivers had to use Firsts buses..... Vosa have also been hammering the Green Bus and Green bus has been getting stick about parking outside Selfridges.......NOT GOING GOOD AT ALL...... How long will there Redditch service last???

About as long as the Wolverhampton Girls High services - not very lol
Autofare 3 - the ticket that laughs in the face of contactless!

tank90

A few months due to the price of the tickets. Do they think the people of Redditch are made of money.
Midland Red West, one of the best Companies to serve Redditch, with some of the best buses.

Dan

PM

Quote from: tank90 on August 21, 2014, 02:32:50 PM

A few months due to the price of the tickets. Do they think the people of Redditch are made of money.

Why do they think that people will pay more than the price of a Diamond day ticket for a single journey on their 62? The new Connecta Redditch Town won't be much more than their single ticket price anyway....!

tank90

Quote from: DiamondDart on August 21, 2014, 03:00:06 PM
Quote from: tank90 on August 21, 2014, 02:32:50 PM

Why do they think that people will pay more than the price of a Diamond day ticket for a single journey on their 62? The new Connecta Redditch Town won't be much more than their single ticket price anyway....!

I know why; they wont make any money unless they charge that amount of money as it will cost alot to get a bus from hockley to redditch everyday. As far as WCC (Worcestershire County Council) know Greenbus wont be issusing any Redditch Connecta or County Connecta as they havent signed in well thats what i was told when i got in contact with WCC, but you can always buy it from Diamond and should be able to use it on the GBus 62.

Dan

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk