News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

hb publications

Started by dawlish100, December 31, 2014, 07:37:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dawlish100

i am trying to get hold of 2014 hb publications for national coaches and east midlands if anyone can help me please

Isle of Stroma

Hi,

I understand Jeff closed down his HB business last year, his website is certainly not available. I think the only chance you have now is to contact the Ian Allan shops on the offchance that they might still have a copy on the shelf.

Similar A5 format books are produced by STP & the GB-BG (although the last lot unsurprisingly  haven't updated their website for ages) - although neither have produced the titles you require.

- & before anyone asks, sorry but I have no plans to produce any more Coach titles for a while.

old50niner

GB-BG website down because the person who managed the web-site basically walked out.  no-one found to take it over yet.  However new Bus Books will appear in the future.   More than one person went to pastures new at short notice, leaving the club in the lurch.  They are recovering slowly.

Isle of Stroma

Quote from: old50niner on December 31, 2014, 03:04:49 PM
More than one person went to pastures new at short notice, leaving the club in the lurch.  They are recovering slowly.

Not the first time that has happened with them, is it still run by the same dictator? It beggars belief that someone else can't take charge of the website, although I've already intimated they're very good at alienating those that actually do things.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk