News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Noteworthy Workings Thread

Started by Stuharris 6360, December 30, 2014, 02:23:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stu

Folks, please keep the spreadsheet in its current format, otherwise it starts becoming useless and containing irrelevant or extraneous information.
-No need to colour in backgrounds, it just becomes hard to read
-Branded - this is irrelevant to the purpose of the sheet, an Enviro400 is an Enviro400 whether branded or not
-PVR - this is irrelevant to the purpose of the sheet also (have been asked about this)

Thanks all!
My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

Trident 4194

I think the 24 you could put both the hybrid and e400, as yes I understand it should be designated e400, but hybrids are a daily occurence on there

NXWM Spectra

Quote from: Trident 4194 on January 01, 2015, 04:44:13 PM
I think the 24 you could put both the hybrid and e400, as yes I understand it should be designated e400, but hybrids are a daily occurence on there

Both are already in there.

Trident 4609

I would have put in WN's official allocations but my phone won't allow me to scroll down or edit the list! ::)

Trident 4609

Quote from: Matt on January 02, 2015, 07:20:18 PM
Quote from: Nathan on January 02, 2015, 07:18:00 PM
I would have put in WN's official allocations but my phone won't allow me to scroll down or edit the list! ::)

They have already been done, except some of the school routes

710, 712, 751, 762, 763, 784 & 785 are blank

Cheers :) I can't scroll down on my phone to look so i will have to have a look on the computer on Monday

Stu

I've added another page to the sheet, listing the routes for the Coventry area, for the benefit of our friends in Coventry. All blank at the moment though, as I have no idea of the allocations there now, but I'm sure one or two of the Coventry locals can help out!

My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

NXWM Spectra

I don't consider Spectra on the 711 and 713 usual; therefore I have removed it from the spreadsheet.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk