News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

The Greatest Christmas Song?

Started by Matt, December 25, 2014, 07:59:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matt

A little bit of festive fun... here you can nominate your favourite Christmas song(s). Feel free to name as few or as many as you like.

This time tomorrow I'll count up the nominations and announce the greatest Christmas song of all time, as voted for by the bus enthusiasts of the West Midlands 8)

You have 24 hours.....

I'll start by nominating Merry Christmas Darling by the Carpenters and the Power of Love by Frankie Goes to Hollywood.

Trident 4609

For me it has to be The Pogues with Fairytale Of New York

Tara4352

For me it has to be the fairytale of Newyork and Wizzard with I wish it could be Christmas Evereyday

Trident 4194

danny

Fairytale of New York and last Christmas :)
Danny :) proud swift, mango and oyster user...

My locals 12, 12A, 13, 22, 126, and the sixes every weekend :)

trident4370

None as they all get on my tits, Bah Humbug...

Jay

My The Force Be With You PN Garage

https://www.flickr.com/photos/train_nut/

P419 EJW

Quote from: trident4370 on December 25, 2014, 09:12:53 PM
None as they all get on my tits, Bah Humbug...

Scrooge!!!!!! BOO!!!!!!

No answer from me because I don't listen to music. :)

wilmotm (Matt Wilmot)

NXWM Spectra

Can't beat the classics, it's Slade and Merry Christmas Everybody. The old songs are the best in general, Christmas and other songs.

Bob

Do they know its Christmas,  Christmas Wrapping by the waitresses,  obviously Merry xmas everybody,  merry xmas everyone shakin stevens....

Solo1

wings Paul McCartney the one on the beach

Bob

I forgot Mariah...all I want for Christmas is you! And the song that kept it from number one. ..Stay Another Day by East17! AAwesome!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk