News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Bus Events

Started by Ashley, November 19, 2014, 10:24:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashley

Got today off so had time to browse all my e-mails, had one regarding a Tanat Valley Leyland Olympian semi farewell day in a few weeks time so thought it may be of interest. I think I may have started a similar thread many moons ago but heres the email for anybody interested

Good Afternoon,

Just an email to say that on Saturday 6th December 2014 Tanat Valley will use both 509 (F209 JMB) & 510 (F210 JMB) on service. This will be aimed to mark what will be the last guaranteed day that both Olympians will be out in normal service and also what will probably be one of the last times 510 is used prior to its expected withdrawal over the Christmas & New Year period. The plan is as follows:-

509 will operate on service 72 on the 0900 & 1030 departures from Llanfyllin and the 0945 & 1122 departures from Oswestry.  When 509 arrives into Llanfyllin at 1207 it will drop off in the town centre and it will park alongside 510 in a suitable place for them to pose together for pictures.

510 will then operate service 72 on the 1225 & 1425 departures from Llanfyllin and the 1322 departure from Oswestry. On arriving in Oswestry at 1505, it will then operate the 1510 X71 to Four Crosses and returning to Oswestry for 1605. Upon arrival into Oswestry it will pause for an hour before working the 1705 79A to Llanrhaeadr to finish at the depot at 1800.

A Tanat Day Rover is available at £8.00 which will allow unlimited travel all day.

For those wishing to come up to Llanrhaeadr in the morning to travel, all day parking will be available and 509 will leave our main Llanrhaeadr depot at 0835.

Usual disclaimers apply

Hope of interest

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk