News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

26TH OCTOBER SERVICE CHANGES

Started by gc802002, September 05, 2014, 02:15:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Other Walsall Tony

Perhaps someone should remind WMT that there is more than one route 41...
Tony

winston

Quote from: Other Walsall Tony on October 09, 2014, 09:00:31 AM
Perhaps someone should remind WMT that there is more than one route 41...

Why only the 41? there's multiple routes with the same number thanks to the Centro Network reviews

Dutsey

Bring back the town numbers. What a stupid mistake by Centro.

Other Walsall Tony

My point was that the WMT website lists the (WB) 41 as being withdrawn, but does not mention that it is the WB 41 they mean...
Tony

domino.99

Alex

Quote from: NXDom on October 10, 2014, 07:52:00 AM
62/A BEING WITHDRAWN WTF?!?!?!?!
umm, it's being operated by Arriva instead, same as the 326, so it's not being withdrawn
Hypocrites are like flares... a right pain if one goes near you, and really annoying to get rid of...

My YouTube channel: Alex Jones

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXjxo69BfENu3fiWuzCNYyg

domino.99

Quote from: ARJ2901 on October 10, 2014, 07:54:45 AM
umm, it's being operated by Arriva instead, same as the 326, so it's not being withdrawn
Oh ok I only had a quick look on NXWM website as it doesn't detail what arriva are doing on the NWM website.

Trident 4609

Quote from: NXDom on October 10, 2014, 08:12:03 AM
Quote from: ARJ2901 on October 10, 2014, 07:54:45 AM
Oh ok I only had a quick look on NXWM website as it doesn't detail what arriva are doing on the NWM website.

Arriva have won the Centro contract for the Evening & Sunday 27 and the 62/A. A notice on buses mentions that it is going to be operated by another operator but the NX website only mentions that it has been withdrawn

I don't understand why these big operators and centro are never honest about service changes and come out posters lacking in info with no commitment to anything. They give as little info as is possible leaving passengers and staff in the lurch...it is completely shambolic and unacceptable. These people need to get to work, visit sick relatives, job interviews etc (passengers & Staff) yet they don't know what bus is going where in 2 weeks time...

YET DRIVERS GET SACKED FOR RUNNING 5 MINS EARLY!!???

you should be ashamed the lot of you

2 weeks time all this is happening and nobody knows anything..PATHETIC!!!
Enviro 200 Rebels......Venturing Out Into New Territory's!!

domino.99

Just to say with the poster about the 25. NX really do need to explain things better it makes no sense, to me atleast. Plus going off of what 4006 just said Timetables. How long does it take to print a timetable booklet. these timetables, going of off previous occastioons, probably won't be out until 2015 knowing NX.

Not a rant just saying my point. :)

mikestone

There are pdf timetables on the NXWM website. Seems odd that the last journeys on the 25 finish at i54 and presumably go empty to Park Lane. 
;
The 54 seems to cater for 22.00 shift changes, I would have thought it worth at least trying a  25 about that time.
;
No mention of the 25 changes on nwm list.

gc802002

PD0001111/716 - WEST MIDLANDS TRAVEL LTD T/A TRAVEL WEST MIDLANDS, 51 BORDESLEY GREEN, BIRMINGHAM, B9 4BZ
Variation Accepted by SN: Operating between Wolverhampton Bus Station and Bilbrook Railway Station given service number 54 effective from 26-Oct-2014. To amend Route and Timetable.

Cheese

Quote from: gc802002 on October 13, 2014, 03:50:34 PM
PD0001111/716 - WEST MIDLANDS TRAVEL LTD T/A TRAVEL WEST MIDLANDS, 51 BORDESLEY GREEN, BIRMINGHAM, B9 4BZ
Variation Accepted by SN: Operating between Wolverhampton Bus Station and Bilbrook Railway Station given service number 54 effective from 26-Oct-2014. To amend Route and Timetable.

Some slight timetable changes compared to the original registration and a move of terminal stop in Bilbrook, although no obvious route change in Bilbrook.

Nathan4775

was there any notices to explain that the 77 would no longer be ran by NXWM on a Sunday and that it would be taken over by another operator, It makes no odds to me as I have a nBus card, but it seems that the passengers are still under the impression that NXWM still operate the 77 on a Sunday and needless to say this caused a few problems for the driver and small minority of people abused the driver when he explained that they couldn't get on with that pass, causing the driver to run late, so in light of this will there be any notices put if not already, I know it might be a little late but it at least there would be something there telling passengers this is the case ?
My Flickr;
http://www.flickr.com/photos/90949252@N04/
-----------------------------------------------------------------
4775, 4770, 4697, 4698 , 4141, 4444, 4555

Tony

Quote from: Nathan4775 on October 26, 2014, 04:17:05 PM
was there any notices to explain that the 77 would no longer be ran by NXWM on a Sunday and that it would be taken over by another operator, It makes no odds to me as I have a nBus card, but it seems that the passengers are still under the impression that NXWM still operate the 77 on a Sunday and needless to say this caused a few problems for the driver and small minority of people abused the driver when he explained that they couldn't get on with that pass, causing the driver to run late, so in light of this will there be any notices put if not already ?

Yes on every single Walsall bus and most of other garages, on both the NXWM and NWM web pages and in the advert that was in the free paper, but as you are asking that question and you ride around on those buses a lot it shows you are one of the many that getting information to is nye on impossible to do. Network West Midlands haven't yet managed to obtain the mobile phone numbers to ring & tell them personally

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk