News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Term-Plus Travelcards

Started by CL, August 30, 2014, 09:54:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CL

I have applied for three termplus travelcards online (for me, and my siblings) and I know it'll take up to 4 weeks to process, and I'm just wondering if it'll turn up before school starts (as I live on the other side of the city from my school, and take two buses everyday), I cannot afford for these to come late. I've applied for these about two and a half weeks ago, and sent the passport photos about a week later.

Is there a way to contact them? Preferably an email address for me to contact, just for an estimated date...
Check out my photos on Flickr & Instagram

James4368

I got a term plus
£24 per month of bus travel on NXWM/NXC any day u want
Includes weekends,school days , and half terms
Local Bus Routes
58 - Yardley Swan - Solihull
60 - Birmingham - Cranes Park
99 - Lea Village - Acocks Green
S16 - Yardley Swan - Solihull
X1 - Birmingham - Coventry
X2 - Birmingham - Solihull

CL

I think you have the Direct Debit one. Termplus is £89 per term, which is roughly 5 months, so it's £17.80. However, I managed to get one for £5 off because of an online promo code from my school... Ended up paying £262 instead of £267 for all three passes...

Sayeed

buspass@nationalexpress.com and include your name and membership number.

It would be better to contact them through the phone because I had problem with proof of education last year and been told by them to send the document twice through the email. Once it resolved, they are likely to send it with Special Delivery Guaranteed

Telephone: 0121 254 6322 (Option 1)
Век живи - век учись

CL

Thanks for that! Can I ask, what a 'Membership Number' is?

CL

Would it be possible to go down to Bordesley Green? I mean, that is basically where Card Systems are, isn't it? My mum would ring tomorrow, and maybe if there's time before she starts work, she says she'd drive down there and ask...

Sayeed

Quote from: clayderman on September 01, 2014, 01:50:14 PM
Thanks for that! Can I ask, what a 'Membership Number' is?

It's basically ID number on underneath photo of a photocard and if you are first time buyer, they have sent you email about your order with new Membership number

Quote from: clayderman on September 01, 2014, 11:57:42 PM
Would it be possible to go down to Bordesley Green? I mean, that is basically where Card Systems are, isn't it? My mum would ring tomorrow, and maybe if there's time before she starts work, she says she'd drive down there and ask...
Yes
Век живи - век учись

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk