News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Anyone used to create bus routes on GTA?

Started by 4504, May 20, 2012, 04:53:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JB93

I started a thread about this before  8) I've attached my list of routes I came up with on GTA IV, probably a bit over-detailed but what the hell! :)

GTA V does have different coloured buses, there's green, blue and orangey-red and then I've found a few with adverts on the side that display the airport as the destination not Downtown. I've already managed to make about 10 routes on there too. :)

trident4370

Blimey your fast, I'm still trying to learn the roads!

JB93

Quote from: trident4370 on September 26, 2013, 05:14:48 PM

Haha whenever I've not been at work I've been playing it :P
I'll post the routes I have so far in a little bit :)

trident4370

Quote from: JB93 on September 26, 2013, 05:19:00 PM

Look forward to it, that list above is quite impressive :P not sure how far you've got with the missions yet but there is a bus driving mission although you only get about 4 stops, still if the functionality is there maybe in the future, or even when the PC version comes out it might be an easy mod to make... :P Purely being nosey here but you an xbox or ps3 guy? :P

JB93

Quote from: trident4370 on September 26, 2013, 05:21:07 PM
Quote from: JB93 on September 26, 2013, 05:19:00 PM

Look forward to it, that list above is quite impressive :P not sure how far you've got with the missions yet but there is a bus driving mission although you only get about 4 stops, still if the functionality is there maybe in the future, or even when the PC version comes out it might be an easy mod to make... :P Purely being nosey here but you an xbox or ps3 guy? :P

Xbox all the way :P and I've not got to that mission yet haha, look forward to it!

trident4370

Shame haha, yeah don't expect too much It's about 1 minute worth of driving!

Jack2001

I wish there was a mode when you make up bus routes and pick up and drop off passengers at bus stops ::)
Buses near me are the 4M,24,89,140,205,205E,208,241,289
                          Rowley Regis

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk