News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Anyone used to create bus routes on GTA?

Started by 4504, May 20, 2012, 04:53:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MW

Quote from: makkacdt on May 20, 2012, 11:58:36 PM
have none of you guys played omsi bus simulator????? if not your seriously missing out lol

Omsi is the king of bus simulators. I've got it. A simple search on YouTube will show how excellent it is. It's still fairly new so not many vehicles but the degree of realism is epic. The O405N is identical to the NXWM examples and is my favourite vehicle in the game.

danny

Just checked it out on YouTube, looks Awsome
Danny :) proud swift, mango and oyster user...

My locals 12, 12A, 13, 22, 126, and the sixes every weekend :)

wilmotm (Matt Wilmot)

Quote from: Michael on May 21, 2012, 01:14:41 AM
Quote from: makkacdt on May 20, 2012, 11:58:36 PM
have none of you guys played omsi bus simulator????? if not your seriously missing out lol

Omsi is the king of bus simulators. I've got it. A simple search on YouTube will show how excellent it is. It's still fairly new so not many vehicles but the degree of realism is epic. The O405N is identical to the NXWM examples and is my favourite vehicle in the game.

I'm with you Michael, drive the 0405N regularly, just a shame there's not a single door version, I presume the middle version, the City, is the equivalent to the NXWM one? If you understand me as there's three different gearboxes and tuning available,

ilovetea4370

The D87s kind of remind me of Tridents :P The Merc is nice, but the sounds just seem off to me. You might be interested to know that an Enviro 300 is currently being developed :)

8) I also tried to re-create the 2/3/3A

I think mine was:-

• 2 - Fishmarket South - Lancaster via Star Junction & Middle Park
  • 3 - Fishmarket South - Alderney City (Bus Station) via Star Junction & Middle Park
  • 3A - Fishmarket South - Alderney City (Boyden Avenue) via Star Junction & Middle Parl

Quote from: trident4370 on May 21, 2012, 12:02:12 AM
Glad Im not the only one! I must confess I recreated the 2[Hove Beach-Tudor]/3[Hove Beach-Castle Gardens Bus Lane]/3A[Hove beach-Castle Garden City] on Gta4, I can still remember them too :P interworking at Hove Beach lmfao! Yes I am an Omsi regular too, infact I make a lot of local repaints (Plenty of NXWM) and general mods for the game! :) I'd also say anyone not playing it is missing out, much better than any laggy TML crap! Takes some getting used to though!

MW

There's also a Hong Kong Enviro500. Similar dash as a UK Trident and it is left hand drive and comes with a modified Grundorf City where the traffic is like UK.

The regional O405N sounds more like our ones with the right gearbox sounds and speed pickup, whilst the other two are slower.

ilovetea4370

Hmmm yeah I'm not too keen on the Enviro 500 if I'm honest, It was interesting at first but now it just seems shoddy! I might have another play with the Merc later and see what I can do!

ilovetea4370

Quote from: 4504 on May 21, 2012, 01:58:30 PM
8) I also tried to re-create the 2/3/3A

I think mine was:-

• 2 - Fishmarket South - Lancaster via Star Junction & Middle Park
  • 3 - Fishmarket South - Alderney City (Bus Station) via Star Junction & Middle Park
  • 3A - Fishmarket South - Alderney City (Boyden Avenue) via Star Junction & Middle Parl

Haha I think it's most bus Enthusiasts guilty secret if Im honest ;) The 2/3/3A are fine choices to replicate though ;)

Nathan4775

I did on The Getaway Balck Monday when I had  a PS2

I still do on GTA IV  8)
My Flickr;
http://www.flickr.com/photos/90949252@N04/
-----------------------------------------------------------------
4775, 4770, 4697, 4698 , 4141, 4444, 4555

makkacdt

Quote from: trident4370 on May 21, 2012, 12:02:12 AM
Yes I am an Omsi regular too, infact I make a lot of local repaints (Plenty of NXWM) and general mods for the game! :)

ANy chance of sharing them ?

What site do you use, aussiex.org, or the offical omsi site and forums
Wouldnt mind a 10 min bus service....

nx4737

Funny, I just discovered this thread after spending the last few hours playing GTA3 on my iPad :D

ilovetea4370

Quote from: makkacdt on May 21, 2012, 06:26:02 PM

ANy chance of sharing them ?

What site do you use, aussiex.org, or the offical omsi site and forums

I tend to stick to playglobe, (as the owner of aussiex is a bit of a stuck up pompous tit) I'll gladly share them with anyone who wants them but they might not be the best about!

ilovetea4370

Quote from: nx4737 on May 21, 2012, 06:43:23 PM
Funny, I just discovered this thread after spending the last few hours playing GTA3 on my iPad :D

Wait til GTA5 comes out, we will all be able to make up some new ones again :D

Lukeee

Have to admit i had a couple routes on The Getaway.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk