News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Anyone used to create bus routes on GTA?

Started by 4504, May 20, 2012, 04:53:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

I remember when GTA 3 came out, and I discovered the bus vehicle, I soon began to create my own routes around the city, in the bus, I've done it on GTA vice city and GTA IV, did anyone else do this?

richie

I will confess it was a guilty pleasure

danny

Ditto lol I used to like doing it on the getaway lol
Danny :) proud swift, mango and oyster user...

My locals 12, 12A, 13, 22, 126, and the sixes every weekend :)

MW

Quote from: danny on May 20, 2012, 06:18:04 PM
Ditto lol I used to like doing it on the getaway lol

The Getaway: Black Monday. The single deck buses in it sound like the NXWM Geminis! Sounded like a hoover.

danny

Lol to true think they supose to be optares

SMK

Quote from: richie on May 20, 2012, 05:30:25 PM

I will confess it was a guilty pleasure

Lol same here.
Even more so when I got my hands on Vice City which allowed you to pick up/drop off passengers at the stops dotted around the city.
I've also spent many an evening playing The Getaway games, just driving around London stopping at bus stops while driving either a Routemaster or an Optare Delta.  ;D
We'll get rid of your bus to Wolves and replace it with one to Walsall instead.......... Oh the joy of a Network Review. -_-

danny

Shame the new getaway game been cancelled from the demo on YouTube the routemasters look spot on, demo on YouTube

Does anyone remember the routes they created?

danny

Their were so many lol on getaway I used to do two similar routes and interworkvthem and I did a outer circled style one round the game boundries

8), I tried to re-create the 504/A/505/506/507/A (pendeford circluar)
Algonquin (Fishmarket South) - Algonquin (Star Junction) - Broker (Bus Station) - Algonquin (Fishmarket South) (Clockwise)
Algonquin (Fishmarket South) - Broker (Bus Station) - Algonquin (Star Junction) - Algonquin (Fishmarket South) (Anti-Clockwise)
Maybe a bit longer than the pendeford circular was  :-[

Quote from: danny on May 20, 2012, 06:41:29 PM
Their were so many lol on getaway I used to do two similar routes and interworkvthem and I did a outer circled style one round the game boundries

Here are some routes that have been created by a bus enthusiast group called LTA, they play GTA IV and come up with some bus routes, and give quite logical reasons as to why they've created the route:-
http://libertytransitauthority.wordpress.com/consolidated-old-files/current-routes-charters/

SMK

The ones I remember doing within The Getaway games:

• A circular around the outer roads of the entire map.
  • A circular of just the map to the south of the river.
  • Hyde Park Art Gallery via Oxford Street to either that square in Shoreditch where the boxing club is or Liverpool Street Station.
  • Tower Hill to Belgravia Square/Victoria via the Embankment and Westminster.
Sometimes I would even drive a car from a residential tower block to an area where the buses could be found, park up, find a bus, take control of it and start my shift.  ;D
We'll get rid of your bus to Wolves and replace it with one to Walsall instead.......... Oh the joy of a Network Review. -_-

makkacdt

have none of you guys played omsi bus simulator????? if not your seriously missing out lol
Wouldnt mind a 10 min bus service....

ilovetea4370

Glad Im not the only one! I must confess I recreated the 2[Hove Beach-Tudor]/3[Hove Beach-Castle Gardens Bus Lane]/3A[Hove beach-Castle Garden City] on Gta4, I can still remember them too :P interworking at Hove Beach lmfao! Yes I am an Omsi regular too, infact I make a lot of local repaints (Plenty of NXWM) and general mods for the game! :) I'd also say anyone not playing it is missing out, much better than any laggy TML crap! Takes some getting used to though!

danny

Where can you get omsi and for what console

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk