News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

On the West Midlands Buses

Started by Chris2301, July 16, 2014, 07:17:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris2301

East Yorkshire motor services have just done a tv show called on the Yorkshire buses. Do you think NXWM should do a show like that and which garages would they base it on?

Stuharris 6360

To me it would have to be based on AG following the exploits of the 11A/C, but you could also go to other garages live WA CV & PE to show how different garages operate.
Pensnett is my local garage. Favourite bus of all time is Fleetline 6360 (KON 360P).

nitromatt1

I think Green Bus would make an interesting series, just due to the diversity of the business!

Chris2301

I would agree definitely on AG as the 11A/C is world famous (I think it should have Enviro 400 soon and the circular branding like the geminis had). Maybe have an episode based at AG and then WN etc. Different areas and differents ways of operation.

CL

Or maybe the garage with the most city-wide diversity of routes. Possibly about a 5 to 10 minute segment on the 16, about the history, operators/competitors, etc... Or similar to the 246 (how GRS Travel moved from the 16 to that route...) - I think I like this idea too much. I'm too detailed. ::) :P
Check out my photos on Flickr & Instagram

Sh4318

The garages with the Inner Circle, Outer Circle, 50, and 900. So AG, BC, BY, YW
Class 153, 155 and 156. The Super Sprinters
Local Routes: 21, 89, 48/A, 12/A, 54/A
Semi-local routes: 80, 87

the trainbasher

Quote from: clayderman on July 16, 2014, 10:27:27 PM
Or maybe the garage with the most city-wide diversity of routes. Possibly about a 5 to 10 minute segment on the 16, about the history, operators/competitors, etc... Or similar to the 246 (how GRS Travel moved from the 16 to that route...) - I think I like this idea too much. I'm too detailed. ::) :P

Or even the 11...how it's historic and how so many have tried it, but only NXWM have conquered it...

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

monkeyjoe

They are producing reality programmes about anything they can get away with, it is getting tiresome.

Chris2301

Quote from: clayderman on July 16, 2014, 10:27:27 PM

Duno why GRS are trying their luck with the 246, nxwm will not let anyone conquer their profitable routes

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk