News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

GRS Travel

Started by Tomjusttom, April 27, 2012, 11:50:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steveminor

Quote from: Kiewii on August 11, 2015, 09:13:37 PM
How professional!
If he was professional he wouldn't be in this situation

Quote from: Adam 404 on August 11, 2015, 09:24:29 PM
I think Mr Ram or whomever is on the end of there Facebook Page don't care anymore!
Surely, as some employers check Facebook Profiles etc... This won't help his next job out at "Diamond" as quoted by Jason.
Thats false information he will not be working for Diamond he will continue to work for GRS doing private hires.
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

Steveminor

I won't be hiring him.

P419 EJW

You know what, I'm enjoying reading the conversation between @Dom and the GRS Travel on their Facebook page. Funny.

Steveminor

Lol he doesn't even know his own company he started with 4 lances not 3

Solo1

Quote from: Adam 404 on August 11, 2015, 09:24:29 PM
I think Mr Ram or whomever is on the end of there Facebook Page don't care anymore!
Surely, as some employers check Facebook Profiles etc... This won't help his next job out at "Diamond" as quoted by Jason.
Didn't ram work for diamond bus before started  out on his own

Solo1

domino.99

Quote from: P419 EJW on August 11, 2015, 09:48:27 PM
You know what, I'm enjoying reading the conversation between @Dom and the GRS Travel on their Facebook page. Funny.

;)

Westy

Quote from: Dom on August 11, 2015, 10:12:31 PM
;)

Well proves someone is still looking at the Facebook page, unlike Midland in their final months.

You used to ask a perfectly reasonable question on that page & it still got deleted.

Think I even told Network WM about it at one stage, Can't remember the outcome though.

the trainbasher

@clayderman that is the same woefully inaccurate journalism that the Express and Star published

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Quote from: Solo1 on August 11, 2015, 10:07:57 PM
Didn't ram work for diamond bus before started  out on his own
Yes he did but he is not going back to work for Diamond.
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

barry619

Looking at GRS's Facebook page, I can hardly believe what the owner is posting. Naive hardly comes in to it, particularly where he mentions that his mechanic used to come to work drunk...! :o

The prices he wants for those buses are straight out of la-la land. £1,800 for an 18-year old Dart that is not DDA and has no MoT; £3.5k each for two X-reg, dual-door Darts which would need major work to make them suitable for provincial use and are presumably not DDA compliant; and £2,750 each for two more which, again, are no doubt not DDA compliant and hence have about four months' work left in them.

They are worth about £800 each as scrap, at best.

karl724223

Wonder what his ex employees would say if they knew what he's posted about them
Like robbing him blind and a drunken mechanic
Like the bit about buses checked everyday the one run around with no break lights for nearly a week

Steveminor

I know what one of them has said but it would be unfair to post it on here.
Suffice it to say. Not good.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk