News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Arriva New Bus Orders 2014/15

Started by Wolves256, April 08, 2014, 09:28:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

covlad27

Quote from: williamposh on July 15, 2014, 07:49:20 PM
The Derby and Tamworth vehicles displaced by Sapphire buses are going to Wigston

Are you sure as my friend who works at cannock says they are definately having 4 tamworth deckers??

Tony

Quote from: busman99 on September 05, 2014, 10:49:33 AM
The Derby and Tamworth vehicles displaced by Sapphire buses are going to Wigston

Are you sure as my friend who works at cannock says they are definately having 4 tamworth deckers??

That message was from way back in July WilliamPosh has confirmed plans changed and 4 are now for Cannock

Bob

Its about time!  After years theyve actually realised that the staffords require deckers

the trainbasher

@bob unless they're for Pye Greens?? :-)

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Bob

I bet theyd be used on there from time to time. I tell you what's a bit strange though,  historically staffords have been busy with people going to and from the hospital but new cross shortly take over cannock hospital so all the people who currently go to stafford will mainly be going to wolves...maybe the 68 will get an upgrade :-p

BN

Quote from: Tony on September 05, 2014, 11:49:24 AM
Quote from: busman99 on September 05, 2014, 10:49:33 AM

That message was from way back in July WilliamPosh has confirmed plans changed and 4 are now for Cannock

4200,1,2,3 are for Cannock, the rest for Wigston

Tony

Registrations, Chassis numbers and body numbers of Wigston's Sapphire Enviro 400s (4416-25) are now on this page.

http://wmbusphotos.com/Arriva/4001-9599.html

Westy

Quote from: Bob on September 05, 2014, 01:48:36 PM
I bet theyd be used on there from time to time. I tell you what's a bit strange though,  historically staffords have been busy with people going to and from the hospital but new cross shortly take over cannock hospital so all the people who currently go to stafford will mainly be going to wolves...maybe the 68 will get an upgrade :-p

Is there likely to be a timetable change on the 68 at some point?

There isn't much of an evening service from what I remember reading.(Is there a Sunday service?)

Bob

There's not a sunday service no. The evening service is quite handy if your out for a few pints in wolves as it runs later back than thge 70

Ashley

Quote from: Bob on September 17, 2014, 12:38:23 AM
There's not a sunday service no. The evening service is quite handy if your out for a few pints in wolves as it runs later back than thge 70

There's only a ten minute difference between the last 70 and 68 off Wolvertrampton. The frequency of the evening 68 is warranted because of the low patronage

arrivadays

Does anyone know when Telford's new StreetLites will be in service?
This is a personal appeal... For Pete's Sake just save the #!@?$&% Scania's - don't let them follow the Dennis Falcons!

Bob

Quote from: Ashley on September 17, 2014, 07:59:57 AM

There's only a ten minute difference between the last 70 and 68 off Wolvertrampton. The frequency of the evening 68 is warranted because of the low patronage

I thought the last 68 was just before 11 and the last 70 around 2245 only goes as far as Featherstone

Ashley

Quote from: Bob on September 17, 2014, 08:17:32 AM
Quote from: Ashley on September 17, 2014, 07:59:57 AM

I thought the last 68 was just before 11 and the last 70 around 2245 only goes as far as Featherstone

The last 68 is 2255 yes, the last 70 is 2235 and does go to Cannock

stuartn

Quote from: Tony on September 16, 2014, 06:46:14 PM
Registrations, Chassis numbers and body numbers of Wigston's Sapphire Enviro 400s (4416-25) are now on this page.

http://wmbusphotos.com/Arriva/4001-9599.html

Are you sure about them being sapphire spec? As far as I'm aware they're just standard E400's unless plans changed?

Bob

Ahhh. I had problems getting the timetable up. I did get one up from another site and it said Featherstone.  Maybe its outa date lol

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk