News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Stagecoach in Coventry & Warwickshire

Started by Valandil, April 04, 2014, 11:38:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

busfan2847

Are these SN69XDA and SN69XDC? I saw them joining M40 from M42 Monday.

midlandred2003

mikestone

Most of the red Unibuses have lost their branding, although in some lighting the ghost is just as  prominent. Needless to say one that hasn't was on the 15.
;
The new buses have different posters in their advertising frames
11218 SN69ZCX - Frequent up to every 7-8 mins
11219 SN69ZCY - leamington to university

sandboy20

Sorry to see that stagecoach in Nuneaton have withdrawn another class 39 (39699).
That, coupled with withdrawl of route 57 (Coventry - Bedworth via Keresley), means I'm
using stagecoach less these days. I did suggest to their network review consultation over
the summer that NX Coventry consider extending at least one an hour of their route 16
(city centre - Keresley) to/ from Bedworth but that seems to have fallen on deaf ears.

Dylanbusboy45

I've just read that 10731, 18103, 106, 128, 199, 322 have arrived at Northampton depot. 2 other MMCs supposed to be moving, and I assume 18323/371 will too, as they're set to replace Northampton's 10 MAN/E300s

A very interesting move considering that the MMCs are a new type, and only 3 are moving if this is right. I guess it once again shows how much of a disliking Stagecoach have taken to their MANs!

CL

11217 spending a day on the X18

Currently sat on layover in Pool Meadow
Check out my photos on Flickr & Instagram

sandboy20

i don,t know about stagecoach taking a dislike to MANs. 39680 - 39689
remain active at Kettering (ex Nuneaton) , 39690/1/3 are recent transfers
to Chester while, as far as i know, the 39xxx 's in Hampshire and the north east
are still going strong.
I believe Nuneaton have offered 39694 - 39696 and 39700 for sale (Steven Knight)
but have heard no more about this.

highland

Coming soon, the return of the U12, only this time between Coventry and the University of Warwick. Starts 4 Jan 2020, no route details yet as far as I can see.

Details here: https://www.stagecoachbus.com/promos-and-offers/midlands/warwick-and-leamington-unibus

highland

Here's the timetable (you'll have to scroll down a fair bit), stops at Stand J Pool Meadow (the current 9/9A to Coventry station one, making it closer than the 11/12X stands!), and at the exact same stands at the Rail Station and the University as the 12X.

Trident 4609

https://cbwmagazine.com/unibus-network-to-expand-to-serve-coventry/

Competition for NXWM between Coventry and the Uni. I assume the new U12 will follow the 12X down the Kenilworth Road?

Bus Man K2

If there is anyone on here who posts from Stagecoach Warks, could you please send a batch of the U1/U2/U12 timetables to the NXC Travelshop in Pool Meadow, please?

Thank you in advance

Bus Man K2

D10

Quote from: Bus Man K2 on December 11, 2019, 08:49:08 PM
If there is anyone on here who posts from Stagecoach Warks, could you please send a batch of the U1/U2/U12 timetables to the NXC Travelshop in Pool Meadow, please?

Thank you in advance

Bus Man K2

Are there not official channels and contacts within Stagecoach Midlands who should be contacted for matters like this?

Bus Man K2

Quote from: D10 on December 11, 2019, 08:52:33 PM
Are there not official channels and contacts within Stagecoach Midlands who should be contacted for matters like this?

There are probably people who contact Stagecoach management from the travelshop but they never seam to send copies of new timetable. This is the same for Arriva.

Regards

Bus Man K2

BusDriverBosh

Thank you in advance

Bus Man K2
I work for Leamington, I'll get the message passed on for you
Bus Driver
61 - Birmingham ➡️ Frankley
63 - Birmingham ➡️ Longbridge ➡️ Frankley

Adam 404

Thank you in advance

Bus Man K2
Quote from: mrboshell on March 21, 2020, 08:47:37 PM
I work for Leamington, I'll get the message passed on for you
These have been available in the Coventry travelshop since the service started and are still available.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk