News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Fare Stages

Started by vinh1000, March 15, 2014, 10:10:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vinh1000

Hi all,

Noticed earlier on Ticket Machine there was a fare stage i'd never seen before

910 nBus Limit

Wondered if it meant anything?

Seen 0 DEAD also

AndrewLee

On the 99 between the stag and quinton high street fare stages it's 912 nbus limit - still none the wiser. I noticed the driver just skips past it. I wanted to ask him but he had had a stressful journey!!

the trainbasher

Quote from: AndrewLee on March 15, 2014, 11:10:20 PM
On the 99 between the stag and quinton high street fare stages it's 912 nbus limit - still none the wiser. I noticed the driver just skips past it. I wanted to ask him but he had had a stressful journey!!

Could it be the Black Country nBus limit for 912??

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

domino.99

There are some really strange on on the 82 like loxdale street

John

The 33 has NBus limit between Pheasey Church and the next fare stage, Lambeth Rd Church. I

t is where the Black Country passes are valid to, as Pheasey comes under Walsall, they are only valid in that short section of the route until the 33 crosses Queslett Rd and enters Birmingham. It may mean something different on the other routes with that fare stage

YWDriver

The only reason I could think for 0 DEAD being there is when you are driving out of service. Were you near a terminus when you saw it as the driver may have already set the machine up for a dead trip to garage or somewhere else if he had been adjusted.

vinh1000

Saw it on 99 in city lol when it came in

911 must be cov nBus then

Liverpool Street

910 nBus Limit is exactly that. [Also shows the end to WM fares and should then issue Coventry fares via the Open Values... tab on wayfarer]

0 DEAD is entered into the wayfarer when running private either after adjustment or from/to garage.
Quote from: 2900
One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
Quote from: karl724223
until it cought fire

the trainbasher

Quote from: NXDom on March 16, 2014, 08:10:03 AM
There are some really strange on on the 82 like loxdale street

That's not strange. I think the 270 had that as a fare stage as that's the metro stop isn't it!

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

vinh1000

Quote from: Liverpool Street on March 16, 2014, 02:51:39 PM
910 nBus Limit is exactly that. [Also shows the end to WM fares and should then issue Coventry fares via the Open Values... tab on wayfarer]

0 DEAD is entered into the wayfarer when running private either after adjustment or from/to garage.
When you say Open Value can you enter any amount in?

Stuharris 6360

[/quote

Confused, thought Cov fares were the same as West Midlands?
Pensnett is my local garage. Favourite bus of all time is Fleetline 6360 (KON 360P).

Stu

Quote from: Stuharris 6360 on March 16, 2014, 08:46:59 PM

No, Coventry cash fares are cheaper:
http://nxbus.co.uk/coventry/tickets-prices/cash-fares/
http://nxbus.co.uk/coventry/tickets-prices/day-tickets/daysavers
My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

P419 EJW

Quote from: Stuharris 6360 on March 16, 2014, 08:46:59 PM

http://nxbus.co.uk/west-midlands/tickets-prices/cash-fares/

http://nxbus.co.uk/coventry/tickets-prices/cash-fares/

If this might be worthy to say: I remember a man asking the bus driver on 900 if he could use his Coventry Daysaver ticket in Birmingham to go back to Coventry, the driver said no and he has to pay a fare.

Trident 4609

Am I right in saying you can use your NXWM travel cards/Day savers on all NXC services also?

Rob H

Quote from: Nathan on March 16, 2014, 09:01:02 PM
Am I right in saying you can use your NXWM travel cards/Day savers on all NXC services also?

Yes :) Also you can use them in Leamington aswell (but only on the NXC 11) I've used my pass from there a few times without question :)
60 Birmingham - Cranes Park
72/72A Solihull Station - Chelmsley Wood
73 Solihull - Heartlands Hospital
X1 Birmingham - Coventry
X2 Birmingham - Solihull Station
A10 Solihull - Cranes Park / Chelmsley Wood

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk