News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Arriva Stafford Services

Started by C K / S I, February 17, 2014, 04:35:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob

They could make cuts and savings at Stafford. The 5 could go through Highfield estate to and from Telford the 75 could do burton manor and 74s could possibly do silk more and wildwood alternately.  Not sure how doxey and North end could be served

Ashley 60171

Anybody know which 6 ex London Cadets are at Stafford and their fate?

Bob

Are they cannock examples?

ntw456

They are similar to the ones we have at Cannock and there all being scrapped

Bob

The cannock ones aren't too bad I went on one and it really shifted. I can't believe the bu51 darts are still in service they're in worse state than cowboy operators

ntw456

I don't like driving the ex London ones as they always break down and the darts don't lol the part but some of them certainly move lol

Bob

Those darts are awful though. A right state. You seen the seats? Even bloody GRS & Travel express etc interiors aren't in that state.

ntw456

Yeah I know I took 89 back to Stafford earlier and the majority of the seats were threadbare

Ashley 60171

Quote from: Bob on May 15, 2016, 02:23:29 PM
Those darts are awful though. A right state. You seen the seats? Even bloody GRS & Travel express etc interiors aren't in that state.

How could you possibly know that when both of those operators don't exist anymore? Just the same old drivel again and again. A bus is better than no bus so just suck it up or wait for the next bus.

Bob

Yea cos the best customer service is based on the crap you've just written....like it or lump it. ..😂😂😂😂😂

Bob

Compare it to nx then where 57 plate buses are getting full refurb...and arriva can't even do a seat retrim.  Mate those buses are so bad passengers sent photos of the seats to the bloody Facebook page!

Bob

That's really funny though..."A bus is better than no bus" They must take their service standards from your quotes....

Bob

Quote from: ntw456 on May 15, 2016, 02:28:38 PM
Yeah I know I took 89 back to Stafford earlier and the majority of the seats were threadbare

2289?

Steveminor

Quote from: Ashley 60171 on May 15, 2016, 02:48:49 PM
How could you possibly know that when both of those operators don't exist anymore? Just the same old drivel again and again. A bus is better than no bus so just suck it up or wait for the next bus.

Well that's a brilliant attitude to have it hope your not in pr.

Bob

Quote from: Steveminor on May 15, 2016, 03:56:28 PM
Well that's a brilliant attitude to have it hope your not in pr.

Judging by the state of the vehicles he could be 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk