News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Arriva Stafford Services

Started by C K / S I, February 17, 2014, 04:35:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Busman Jamie

i hear 2 pulsars and a versa were involved in an RTA today on the Highfields....

Steveminor

Yeah I hear the 8b didn't run all day then the 9b didn't run this afternoon due to the amount of rtas  they had.

Busman Jamie

seems to be a few occorancies where the 8B hasnt operated

Steveminor

Absolutely disgusting that they can register a service & not run it. Grs & travel express were dealt with severely by the tc for that but arriva seem to be getting away with murder.

MW

Quote from: Steveminor on November 09, 2015, 10:18:51 PM
Absolutely disgusting that they can register a service & not run it. Grs & travel express were dealt with severely by the tc for that but arriva seem to be getting away with murder.

I feel your frustration but I don't think not running a bus is in the same league as murdering someone.

Steveminor

Lol you know what I mean. Then again the way the b's are driving it's only a matter of time before someone is killed & don't take my word for it. There is at least one stafford driver who was not impressed when not only did he have to take avoiding action not to hit a fast running 74b but then had a 9b cut across the front of him as well.
Now I know small operators have been accused of that many times but for crying out loud arriva is a multi national company with a great reputation to keep up. That good reputation across the country is being sorely damaged by just 3 garages.
come on guys you're better than this seriously it may not seem like it but I do have a lot of respect for arriva, but this is just stupid cowboy behaviour. Act like the company you can be not like grs

tphi12000

Cadet 2737 was in use this morning on the 826.
Tony

tphi12000

Cadet 2745 is in use at Stafford today
Tony

Busman Jamie

covering for 1 of the 3 in the rta monday

Ashley 60171

What's this about NXWM taking over Arriva Stafford next year? Or is that just Facebook nonsense.

Trident 4609

Quote from: Ashley 60171 on December 10, 2015, 04:54:44 PM
What's this about NXWM taking over Arriva Stafford next year? Or is that just Facebook nonsense.
Thats nonsense. A senior member of staff at Arriva confirmed on here that they are not shutting Stafford.

This came from a comment made on a group i'm an admin on from someone claiming to work for NX.

Bob

yea like they're gonna want that under invested in basket case Cannock would be a mildly better option for them surely with a lot of its services linking directly with the west midlands.  Stafford don't even run in the WM since they stopped running the 76

Ashley 60171

Is 2294 still on or staying on fleet?

Busman Jamie

if its DDA then she will stay, but i have heard shes going for repaint/refurb and then to wednesfield

Ashley 60171

Quote from: Busman Jamie on December 30, 2015, 10:51:04 AM
if its DDA then she will stay, but i have heard shes going for repaint/refurb and then to wednesfield

On face value it looks no different to the Y reg's. It's just required yet elusive.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk