News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Hitler finds out the MCW Metrobus has been Scrapped

Started by horsencart, January 10, 2014, 05:42:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

horsencart

Liverpool Street

Lol, that's excellent! You can just imagine someone from Head Office being like that: "Since when was Miller Street MCW-free?!"
Quote from: 2900
One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
Quote from: karl724223
until it cought fire

horsencart

I am more inclined to think that a suit from head office would say   "are the Metrobuses single or double deck "

Liverpool Street

Quote from: horsencart on February 06, 2014, 11:35:49 AM
I am more inclined to think that a suit from head office would say   "are the Metrobuses single or double deck "

That is probably true now, unlike in my prime everyone in the company was a bus nut, really.
Quote from: 2900
One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
Quote from: karl724223
until it cought fire

Tony

Quote from: Liverpool Street on February 06, 2014, 02:26:18 PM
Quote from: horsencart on February 06, 2014, 11:35:49 AM

That is probably true now, unlike in my prime everyone in the company was a bus nut, really.

In higher up management there seems to be more enthusiasts than ever at the moment

DOC37V

In a similar vein and same video those with a railway interest will find this amusing (contains swearing)

:D
Preserving a bit of West Midlands heritage with 1037 and 1849.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk