News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Repaints.

Started by tank90, January 01, 2014, 08:09:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StourportSam

Quote from: DiamondDart on January 03, 2014, 10:51:46 PM
Quote from: StourportSam on January 03, 2014, 07:31:00 PM
W905 JNF is in Blue Diamond livery, or at least was the last time I saw it.

Nope deffo repainted into DIAMOND livery with all panels repaired

Right you are, although the sides don't have vinyls yet.

MW52 PZR still has Blue Diamond sides with Diamond on the front, and YG02 DJZ was Blue Diamond the last time I saw it, though haven't seen it for a few weeks.

PM

Quote from: StourportSam on January 06, 2014, 04:41:40 PM

MW52 PZR still has Blue Diamond sides with Diamond on the front, and YG02 DJZ was Blue Diamond the last time I saw it, though haven't seen it for a few weeks.

The nearside at least has vinyls.

Wonder what has happened to that blue diamond solo as, as you say, didn't see it on my latest visit to Kidderminster.

StourportSam

Quote from: DiamondDart on January 06, 2014, 05:04:05 PM
Quote from: StourportSam on January 06, 2014, 04:41:40 PM

The nearside at least has vinyls.

Wonder what has happened to that blue diamond solo as, as you say, didn't see it on my latest visit to Kidderminster.

Panic over, saw YG02 DJZ yesterday!

StourportSam

VX54 MTE is now in Diamond blue. All logos present apart from sides which look to have been left blank in order to accommodate adverts as the frames are still there.

tank90

Quote from: StourportSam on January 26, 2014, 05:59:13 PM
VX54 MTE is now in Diamond blue. All logos present apart from sides which look to have been left blank in order to accommodate adverts as the frames are still there.

Its been Blue since the end of December, as I posted it at the start of the topic...
Midland Red West, one of the best Companies to serve Redditch, with some of the best buses.

Dan

StourportSam

Quote from: tank90 on January 26, 2014, 10:38:38 PM

Its been Blue since the end of December, as I posted it at the start of the topic...

Sorry, today was the first time I had seen it as us peasants in Stourport only get to see Enviro 300s on Sundays!

tank90

Quote from: StourportSam on January 27, 2014, 12:03:03 AM

Sorry, today was the first time I had seen it as us peasants in Stourport only get to see Enviro 300s on Sundays!
No no I do understand, but I wouldn't have said Stourport was a place of peasants tho.
I was was just pointing out that the first post in the topic had covered every known E300 to be in Blue that was all. Sorry if you took affence.
Midland Red West, one of the best Companies to serve Redditch, with some of the best buses.

Dan

StourportSam

Quote from: tank90 on January 27, 2014, 12:06:27 AM

No no I do understand, but I wouldn't have said Stourport was a place of peasants tho.
I was was just pointing out that the first post in the topic had covered every known E300 to be in Blue that was all. Sorry if you took affence.

Sorry my reply might have sounded a bit harsh. I was joking by referring to peasants that Stourport generally sees (and there are exceptions with Whittle and Diamond) buses that are 10 years old plus. Redditch seems to have a fair few newer vehicles, although there does seems to be a lot of Red Diamond crap still about! Now you mention it I remember reading your post those weeks ago! No offence taken whatsoever and I hope that's the case for you too :)

tank90

Quote from: StourportSam on January 27, 2014, 12:33:28 AM
Quote from: tank90 on January 27, 2014, 12:06:27 AM

Sorry my reply might have sounded a bit harsh. I was joking by referring to peasants that Stourport generally sees (and there are exceptions with Whittle and Diamond) buses that are 10 years old plus. Redditch seems to have a fair few newer vehicles, although there does seems to be a lot of Red Diamond crap still about! Now you mention it I remember reading your post those weeks ago! No offence taken whatsoever and I hope that's the case for you too :)
That would be the case :)
TBF at least the Diamond buses don't have steps...
In all fairness Diamond have tried to modernise both fleets, its just taking time thats all.

Dan

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk