News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Buses on TV

Started by Trident 4609, December 24, 2013, 09:14:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the trainbasher

Watching that parking mad program as I've seen a few London buses on there (episode 1)

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Trident 4609

Quote from: the trainbasher on May 08, 2014, 08:10:13 PM
Watching that parking mad program as I've seen a few London buses on there (episode 1)

And did you notice the NXWM buses passing on West Brom High St the other week? :)

Tony

Quote from: Nathan on May 08, 2014, 09:32:20 PM
Quote from: the trainbasher on May 08, 2014, 08:10:13 PM

And did you notice the NXWM buses passing on West Brom High St the other week?)

And they have just shown the back of an 87 in Cape Hill

wilmotm (Matt Wilmot)

Along with a couple of 74/75's outside the Hawthorns! Boing Boing, Boing Boing!

wilmotm (Matt Wilmot)

Eurovison, Great Britain flag postcard clip!

nitromatt1

Quote from: wilmotm (Matt Wilmot) on May 10, 2014, 09:58:36 PM

Anyone else notice the Routemaster hired from Ensign

the trainbasher

Quote from: Matt on May 10, 2014, 10:05:38 PM
Quote from: wilmotm (Matt Wilmot) on May 10, 2014, 09:58:36 PM

Anyone else notice the Routemaster hired from Ensign

Nice bit of advertising for them!

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Trident 4609

A Diamond MPD (Blue Diamond Livery), 99 branded (80*) E200 and a Gemini on the 48 passed a reporter live outside the QE Hospital during the BBC News At One

CL

Check out my photos on Flickr & Instagram

CL

Another one. I don't know if this had been mentioned before, but one of my favourite tv shows, Doctor Who, had featured plenty of buses from routemasters to a Bristol VR, which played a pretty big role in the 2009 Easter Special "Planet of the Dead".

Route 200 towards Victoria ;)

nitromatt1

Quote from: clayderman on May 26, 2014, 01:58:38 PM
Another one. I don't know if this had been mentioned before, but one of my favourite tv shows, Doctor Who, had featured plenty of buses from routemasters to a Bristol VR, which played a pretty big role in the 2009 Easter Special "Planet of the Dead".

They actually used two different vehicles, but nobody (except bus spotters) noticed...

CL

Quote from: Matt on May 26, 2014, 02:14:34 PM
Quote from: clayderman on May 26, 2014, 01:58:38 PM

They actually used two different vehicles, but nobody (except bus spotters) noticed...

I'd forgotten! Then now you've mentioned it, I remembered they mentioned it in the confidential (AKA Behind the Scenes) - From what I remember, one was going to Dubai, and the other was meant to stay in Cardiff. The buses, if I'm right, were bought from Hedingham.

B.C Driver

Here's a UB40 video from 1988. Pause at 0:34 and you will see a Metrobus drive past. Also some of the scenes are around Fazeley St, near to where their recording studio was.

4444 -The Star Wars Bus

- May the 4s be with you!

Gareth

Not sure if anyone has mentioned it yet, but an AG WMBuses Metrobus on route 1 can be seen in the music video for Ocean Colour Scenes 'The Circle'

Tony

Quote from: Gareth on May 28, 2014, 03:57:50 PM
Not sure if anyone has mentioned it yet, but an AG WMBuses Metrobus on route 1 can be seen in the music video for Ocean Colour Scenes 'The Circle'

The 1? They should have shown one on the 11 for that video!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk