News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Whats the story behind...

Started by Liverpool Street, December 20, 2013, 07:08:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

andrew1991

Quote from: Stu on December 21, 2013, 05:41:21 PM
Quote from: Andrew on December 21, 2013, 12:46:21 PM
Quote from: DiamondDart on December 21, 2013, 12:06:21 PM
Precisely that Andrew. Can't help feeling that Dudley needs a new bus station...

I did mention this to them a couple months ago and their reply was 'Centro's Bus Station Manager for Dudley has confirmed that we are currently carrying out a feasibility study over the next 18 months and trying to secure funds to facilitate the redevelopment of this key interchange within the West Midlands region'

So it'll probably be a few years before anything is actually done.

Weren't there proposals for a new shopping centre there, plans for which incorporated a new bus station?

Yeah Porters Field, it's awaiting planning approval from the council.

Bob

It needs something to be fair,  the co op has just closed :-(

nx4737

IMO replacing the Centro brand with NWM was unnecessary, the Centro branding just needed updating with a cleaner, more modern logo, nothing major, just updating like Virgin Trains have done with there branding.

Liverpool Street

Quote from: nx4737 on December 22, 2013, 09:49:41 PM
IMO replacing the Centro brand with NWM was unnecessary, the Centro branding just needed updating with a cleaner, more modern logo, nothing major, just updating like Virgin Trains have done with there branding.

I did like the old Centro logo.. but it was definite 90's styling. Bit like the bus stops actually. Green and yellow? Many a memory was made in some of them though...
Quote from: 2900
One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
Quote from: karl724223
until it cought fire

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk