News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Whats the story behind...

Started by Liverpool Street, December 20, 2013, 07:08:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

andrew1991

Quote from: Stu on December 21, 2013, 05:41:21 PM
Quote from: Andrew on December 21, 2013, 12:46:21 PM
Quote from: DiamondDart on December 21, 2013, 12:06:21 PM
Precisely that Andrew. Can't help feeling that Dudley needs a new bus station...

I did mention this to them a couple months ago and their reply was 'Centro's Bus Station Manager for Dudley has confirmed that we are currently carrying out a feasibility study over the next 18 months and trying to secure funds to facilitate the redevelopment of this key interchange within the West Midlands region'

So it'll probably be a few years before anything is actually done.

Weren't there proposals for a new shopping centre there, plans for which incorporated a new bus station?

Yeah Porters Field, it's awaiting planning approval from the council.

Bob

It needs something to be fair,  the co op has just closed :-(

nx4737

IMO replacing the Centro brand with NWM was unnecessary, the Centro branding just needed updating with a cleaner, more modern logo, nothing major, just updating like Virgin Trains have done with there branding.

Liverpool Street

Quote from: nx4737 on December 22, 2013, 09:49:41 PM
IMO replacing the Centro brand with NWM was unnecessary, the Centro branding just needed updating with a cleaner, more modern logo, nothing major, just updating like Virgin Trains have done with there branding.

I did like the old Centro logo.. but it was definite 90's styling. Bit like the bus stops actually. Green and yellow? Many a memory was made in some of them though...
Quote from: 2900
One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
Quote from: karl724223
until it cought fire

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk