News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Goodbye and thank you (31507)..

Started by iamwilljh92, December 02, 2013, 11:58:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iamwilljh92

I was bored yesterday (Sunday, December 1st), so I decided to message Diamond via there Facebook page to ask them what there intentions were in regards to (31507; R455 CCV) and to my surprise I actually had a reply this morning (December 2nd) which reads:

Hi Will,
Unfortunately, our Chief Executive has confirmed that we are looking to dispose of that particular vehicle.
Kind Regards,
Diamond Buses

So there it is officially confirmed by Simon Dunn himself. I'll be honest I'm upset that they have decided to retire her but I guess it's the age thing with it being 16 and a non-DDA compliant vehicle they don't have any choice but now kind of begs the question how much will they sell her for because I'll be honest providing it's not too expensive I am going to purchase it and then promptly sell it to Whittle's I think they would buy it because they already own an R- registrationed vehicle in anycase but I'm waitong for a reply off Diamond as to how much they want for it I will update once they do.

winston

Quote from: Will on December 02, 2013, 11:58:27 PM
I was bored yesterday (Sunday, December 1st), so I decided to message Diamond via there Facebook page to ask them what there intentions were in regards to (31507; R455 CCV) and to my surprise I actually had a reply this morning (December 2nd) which reads:

Hi Will,
Unfortunately, our Chief Executive has confirmed that we are looking to dispose of that particular vehicle.
Kind Regards,
Diamond Buses

So there it is officially confirmed by Simon Dunn himself. I'll be honest I'm upset that they have decided to retire her but I guess it's the age thing with it being 16 and a non-DDA compliant vehicle they don't have any choice but now kind of begs the question how much will they sell her for because I'll be honest providing it's not too expensive I am going to purchase it and then promptly sell it to Whittle's I think they would buy it because they already own an R- registrationed vehicle in anycase but I'm waitong for a reply off Diamond as to how much they want for it I will update once they do.

Why didn't you just ask Simon Dunn directly on here?

StourportSam

winston

wilmotm (Matt Wilmot)

PM

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk