News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Elite Coach Services

Started by mikestone, November 29, 2013, 04:58:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikestone

Appear to have cancelled all registrations - I think all schools except the 334.

sarai949

They have cancelled 334 as well it's in the notice and proceeding.

mikestone

sorry - not making myself clear, what I meant was all the routes cancelled, apart from the 334, were schools.
;
Do "Thandi Executive" do anything else under different 0-licences - the only one I spotted was the 335.

sarai949

I think 335 is run by corporate express.

sarai949

THANDI TRANSPORT LTD, 3 HAMPSTEAD GLADE HALESOWEN B63 3DZ
To: DARLASTON
Via:
Name or No: 334
Service Type: Normal Stopping Effective Date: 13-Jan-2014
Other Details: MONDAY TO FRIDAYS SCHOOL HOLIDAYS ONLY

mikestone

Yes - just spotted that. Seems rather odd - I would have thought Thandi's just booked their school bus drivers off in holidays.

sarai949

What's odd they r only running between Walsall and Darlaston not a full 334 route to Bilston!!!!!

sarai949

They still have Bilston on their destination blinds!!!

mikestone

They aren't supposed to be on there at all. Are we saying Thandi or someone other than Arriva  has been seen on the 334 since 13th Jan?

Tony

Quote from: mikestone on January 31, 2014, 11:31:24 AM
They aren't supposed to be on there at all. Are we saying Thandi or someone other than Arriva  has been seen on the 334 since 13th Jan?

Thandi are still on the 334. Elite deregistered, but Thandi registered the same jouneys, so they now have two registrations for the same service
PD1060316/5
PD1060316/7

mikestone

Neither of which appear to tie up with what was published in N&P and copied above.  VOSA publication search only pulls 7, and says Darlaston!
Licence 5 never seems to have found its way into N&P.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk